Lamborghini Talk banner
241 - 259 of 259 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Just finished La Prima for a special car and they brought this out for me to check out. It is the highest spec Technica built to date. Viola Mithras with full liveries on the exterior and a full AdP interior. It was truly exceptional.

Makes me feel 2nd class for my naked Viola Pasifae that came in a few weeks ago. Lol

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Discussion starter · #247 ·
Beautiful Alessandro, you work with the dealer in Milan or Rome?
View attachment 324274

Just finished La Prima for a special car and they brought this out for me to check out. It is the highest spec Technica built to date. Viola Mithras with full liveries on the exterior and a full AdP interior. It was truly exceptional.

Makes me feel 2nd class for my naked Viola Pasifae that came in a few weeks ago. Lol

View attachment 324275
View attachment 324276
I saw that car on wednesday for my la Prima.
Very very special!!!

View attachment 324274

View attachment 324275
View attachment 324276
Nice! But honestly, I like yours better, lol! Sometimes less is more!

V.

Yeah. That's too much. Yours is better. I would do the roof black with ppf or wrap
Yes. That’s what my original spec was. I’m missing the black roof and also green livery around the bottom. The green I could recreate with vinyl but the roof is a little harder.

I have the black roof on my STO and will have it on my Sterrato so I might just leave the Technica as is.

Yes. That’s what my original spec was. I’m missing the black roof and also green livery around the bottom. The green I could recreate with vinyl but the roof is a little harder.

I have the black roof on my STO and will have it on my Sterrato so I might just leave the Technica as is.
Man you are living the life. I would leave it too. Simple goes a long way and has its ok beauty.

Anyone following vessel San Martin? My car was booked for this ship so I was excited to see it arrived in Emden but now that it’s underway it says it’s going to Halifax? I was expecting Houston? Anyone know if this is a possible USA route?

Anyone following vessel San Martin? My car was booked for this ship so I was excited to see it arrived in Emden but now that it’s underway it says it’s going to Halifax? I was expecting Houston? Anyone know if this is a possible USA route?
The ship probably goes to Halifax, then Baltimore, then Jacksonville, then Houston.

I thought the same thing when I noticed mine was going to Halifax instead of Houston. Mine ended up going from Emden to Halifax, and then to Baltimore where it got off the ship and was trucked over to Austin.
Can't wait to see how yours turned out!

241 - 259 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.