Lamborghini Talk banner
221 - 240 of 259 Posts
If your car is on a boat 2/16 seems to far out since it's takes less than 2 weeks From Emden to US. So I still think what he is looking at is the ship that your car is scheduled to go on. Should be back in Emden in a couple days so timing seems right to Houston. Last trip here it did stop at Sparrows Point (Baltimore) where mine unload and then to Houston

This was just listed for sale at my dealer. Don't know the story if it was a customer that backed out or dealer demo car. Looks like a great spec and has sport seats.

View attachment 324049
Didn't know you were in the NC/SC area!
I talked to my SA there last week and he told me their dealer demo would be there any day. So assuming this is it! I may drop by in the next few weeks to check it out.

V.

Didn't know you were in the NC/SC area!
I talked to my SA there last week and he told me their dealer demo would be there any day. So assuming this is it! I may drop by in the next few weeks to check it out.

V.
Would be cool to see some pics of it, that aren't heavily edited, especially showing the interior a bit with the green exterior.

Would be cool to see some pics of it, that aren't heavily edited, especially showing the interior a bit with the green exterior.

I am...less than 10 miles from the dealership. As you obviously know, they are great to work with. I think everyone on here that has dealt with Charlotte has only haf good experiences.
Definitely! Friendly, inviting, straight forward, etc. Doors are always open when you need them to be!
Most of the cars I've seen them have that are priced WAYYY above MSRP have been on consignment. They don't rape people with their cars and I haven't seen or heard of them charging over MSRP for a new vehicle or allocation spot.

Question for you since you live there...do you know which shop they use for PPF? My SA said they have a shop close by they work with, I just didn't get the name/details. Or any one you recommend out there?

V.

Question for you since you live there...do you know which shop they use for PPF? My SA said they have a shop close by they work with, I just didn't get the name/details. Or any one you recommend out there?

V.
I think there are 3 that do a good job based on people I know that I trust on recommendations. I've bought all my expensive cars out of market, and had them wrapped before bringing them to Charlotte, so I have no personal experience. The 3 that are recommended all use different product. I'm pretty sure Lambo CLT recommends Exclusive Paint Protection, which uses Xpel. For Suntek, use Paint Protection of Charlotte. For Llumar (exact same product as Suntek) use Auto Obsession. I know local Porsche recommends Auto Obsession. I'm leaning towards using Suntek, since I like the hydrophobic aspect and I'll drive my Sterrato in all weather. Paint Protection of Charlotte can also do paint correction (as does Exclusive), where Auto Obsession doesn't.

I think there are 3 that do a good job based on people I know that I trust on recommendations. I've bought all my expensive cars out of market, and had them wrapped before bringing them to Charlotte, so I have no personal experience. The 3 that are recommended all use different product. I'm pretty sure Lambo CLT recommends Exclusive Paint Protection, which uses Xpel. For Suntek, use Paint Protection of Charlotte. For Llumar (exact same product as Suntek) use Auto Obsession. I know local Porsche recommends Auto Obsession. I'm leaning towards using Suntek, since I like the hydrophobic aspect and I'll drive my Sterrato in all weather. Paint Protection of Charlotte can also do paint correction (as does Exclusive), where Auto Obsession doesn't.
Thanks a ton! Super helpful! Will be contacting them all!

V.

Interesting to see them hitting the market so fast, should start moving fast from here!! Excited to see this thread explode with amazing photos & shared experiences. I predict there will be few flippers out there but I could be wrong!

If your car is on a boat 2/16 seems to far out since it's takes less than 2 weeks From Emden to US. So I still think what he is looking at is the ship that your car is scheduled to go on. Should be back in Emden in a couple days so timing seems right to Houston. Last trip here it did stop at Sparrows Point (Baltimore) where mine unload and then to Houston
Thank you so much! I didn’t think about that but you’re right!

Question you mentioned Emden, are the cars moved to Emden from Italy?

My Tecnica is on Siem Confucious and suppose to be at Baltimore dock around Feb 5th.
Thats awesome! Mine is on the same vessel. I got Feb 5th as the initial ETA as well but the Boat left a little late. See here. Supposed to get to Halifax on 2/3. I would assume it might stop in Davisville RI, then Baltimore probably around 2/9 ETA. That is based off of previous itineraries.

221 - 240 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.