Lamborghini Talk banner
201 - 220 of 259 Posts
I agree with you, I also had a 488 & it’s fun to drive but not engaging like Lambo. I think the last two Ferraris I owned (didn’t get a 458) that were exhilarating to drive were the 430 Scuderia 16M & the 360 Challenge Stradale. As for today Ferrari is heading off a cliff

Never heard it like that? Have always felt Lambo's have sharper and more aggressive lines

Will Ferrari be making another hypercar like the SF90?
I think the 296 is the closest thing right now as it’s basically a baby SF90 & IMO the SF90 was basically a test car for the hybrid engine. I’ve noticed lately that SF90’s are very hard to sell which is IMO where the 296 will end up. I passed on my 296 GTB & GTS allocations as I just couldn’t get excited about the Lotus’esque look!

I agree with you, I also had a 488 & it’s fun to drive but not engaging like Lambo. I think the last two Ferraris I owned (didn’t get a 458) that were exhilarating to drive were the 430 Scuderia 16M & the 360 Challenge Stradale. As for today Ferrari is heading off a cliff
The 488 was the first Ferrari I ever owned, probably would have liked a 430 scud or 458 better. Also was the first twin turbo car I bought and didn't like it. Now after driving a twin turbo RS5 for 2 years I have learned how a turbo car needs to be driven different, if i had kept 488 long enough to learn that probably would have liked more

Reactions: TripleLambo911
Went from my first Lambo, LP 610-4 to a 488, Ferrari does have sexy lines but that is about all I liked about it and went quickly back to Lamborghini

View attachment 323778
Beautiful! I'm guessing your screen name on F-chat was Blu Horse lol? ;)

View attachment 323775
View attachment 323773
I’m comparison the Lambo to me is pure adrenaline
Im so glad you also did full style pack with the body color diffuser in the front and rear. I think its such a beautiful looking car with all that white.
Here's an example of what itll look like:

I built the car at the launch event & chose exposed carbon strips & tecnica livery plus full AP interior with sport seats. Then I had to cut sport seats, carbon, & the livery as all were on restriction, so in the end I agree & I am happy with the build, it’s Bianco Asopo & instead of a $375k car it’s a maybe $305k car

I built the car at the launch event & chose exposed carbon strips & tecnica livery plus full AP interior with sport seats. Then I had to cut sport seats, carbon, & the livery as all were on restriction, so in the end I agree & I am happy with the build, it’s Bianco Asopo & instead of a $375k car it’s a maybe $305k car
Same here. My original MSRP was over $370k but they cut out liveries and black roof for me. My car came to the dealership with a $305k window.

Does anyone have an idea on total Tecnica allocation for USA? I was told maybe 12 allocations per dealer & half that for Sterrato. If Lambo has moved to Sterrato does that mean by default Tecnica is going to be unusually low production?

Does anyone have an idea on total Tecnica allocation for USA? I was told maybe 12 allocations per dealer & half that for Sterrato. If Lambo has moved to Sterrato does that mean by default Tecnica is going to be unusually low production?
What I have heard Sterato very limited production and Tecnica limited production. With many part constraints they prob can't produce many of both models within 2 years.

Thank you! I’m curious to see how the market reacts to pricing. I have zero interest in selling mine as I couldn’t replace it. A little bummed I had to cut sport seats & carbon livery but I also now have a full AP interior at a pretty reasonable price. I noticed early cars have sport seats so I wonder if it will become a rare option as I ordered at the launch event & finalized my order on 6/23 but had to modify to get order accepted. My car is the water now

201 - 220 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.