Lamborghini Talk banner

First Tecnica

23K views 258 replies 47 participants last post by  The Deep Blu 
Took delivery of my car at Lamborghini Greenwich yesterday. Great experience with them from start to finish throughout this entire experience. Made my first exotic purchase truly memorable and I cannot recommend them enough.

The car is just incredible in person. The interior and exterior details really don’t come across in pictures, but I am beyond happy with the Tecnica and how my spec came out. All the little details being exactly to my taste is something new to me and really make it feel special. I don’t have very much to share related to driving impressions since I only did the 50 mile drive home and will take it easy for the break in period. I also don’t plan to drive it more until ppf gets done in a couple of weeks at Automobilia. But the steering is awesome, feels better and most responsive than the Evo RWD I drove. Ride quality is great in strada on the highway. Sound is amazing but now I understand why everyone with a newer Evo or STO models need the exhaust valve controller; the valves staying closed below 4k even in sport and Corsa is super annoying. That’ll be the first mod for sure! But I’m in love and absolutely cannot wait for spring to start driving the **** out of it!

View attachment 323317
View attachment 323326
View attachment 323324
View attachment 323325
View attachment 323323
View attachment 323322
View attachment 323320
View attachment 323321
View attachment 323319
View attachment 323318
Awesome!! Congrats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.