Lamborghini Talk banner

First Tecnica

23K views 258 replies 47 participants last post by  The Deep Blu 
My SA keeps saying my Allocation is “soon” so hopefully I get a delivery in the summer, can’t wait!
Jan allocation is the very last one for a summer delivery: Jan allocations will be for July completion and august delivery.

Since august is off for factory there won’t be any allocations for that so the next one would be September completion and October delivery.

Do dealers know if they get allocations every month? Or does Lamborghini just tell them sometime during the month
They get some every month. For my mid size dealer it’s 2-3 Urus and 1-2 Huracan (split between STO tecnica and evo). During pandemic there was a long stretch of 3 months with zero Huracan allocations but that has since improved to 1-2 a month.

Usually they will have the allocation number around the 15th to 20th so that’s when I suggest checking with your dealer

So I received a call from Lambo TO and they have a Tecnica they're looking to sell. I was told they would sell it for MSRP, I believe the spec is basic black/black. I didn't get any other details because I was in a rush but anyone from Canada looking for one should reach out to them.
Hell of a deal if msrp and basic spec = clean and a good deal

Congrats! Awesome car!!!
The Tecnica is what my friend and I have been calling "The Executive Huracan" as it seems most of the specs have been classy and just the look of the car has more of an executive roadster look to it as opposed to the EVO and STO which look a more radical IMHO.
I disagree. The Tecnica looks super aggressive. Not as
Aggressive as STO but more than Perf > Evo > 610 > 580. It just looks angry. The most “executive” Huracan - if that’s even a thing - is the 610 because it has the cleanest lines.

Would be cool to see some pics of it, that aren't heavily edited, especially showing the interior a bit with the green exterior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.