Lamborghini Talk banner

First Tecnica

23K views 258 replies 47 participants last post by  The Deep Blu 
Jim, member M22 here, has a loom showing same time frame. He was told will probably come November and be one of first in Country

Reactions: M22
Looks Great Jim! Did you get name of ship it is on? Was looking at Supreme Ace which I thought it was on but that just left Halifax and is going straight to Florida. But then noticed another ship ( Siem Confucius) that left Emden on 11/21, and is set to arrive in Davisville RI on 12/6 then probably next port would be Baltimore where are cars got unloaded last time.

But why all cars are under the rain ☔??I believe some of them are brand new customer cars
They have a pretty small location and I always get nervous leaving my car there for service. When you go there they don't even have a drive in check in, you just park it out there until they are ready to work on it. They did tell me though that they bring all customer cars in at night. They also sell Bentleys, Rolls, Maserati and Alfa Romeo so it gets pretty tight. Really wish they would move into a better building. Guy that owns it has the largest auto group in all of New England

Wonder if he means the little indent on seat bolster? Probably from someone who just drove it and should go away.

Mine came in like this, that part is suppose to be tucked under but was separated. I let them know about it and then used some double sided tape to hold it under. Will have them fix when it goes in for service
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Oh man, no way!? You just made my day. The website I was looking at said it was still anchored just outside of Baltimore. No wonder I got an update yesterday saying to connect my car...
Thanks for the great news! Will update once I know more!
What dealership is it coming in to? Jim's had to go from Baltimore to Boston

Did it come all wrapped up??? I have seen evils with complete rap all over them that the dealer had to take off? Someone just posted an Evo coming off a truck with no wrap
Here is mine coming off the truck
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

That Blue is amazing! Can't wait to see pictures of it in the sun. If I ordered a Tecnica would have probably gone with that since my Sideris is $5,600 more. No idea how Lamborghini comes up with these prices

They allowed me to invite some friends to the delivery, they didn’t put a cap on the numbers. When 40 pizzas were delivered I bet they were like….really??
Really wanted to go but my head still gets messed up in large groups. I thought you had already picked up car, if I knew your car was there would have given me that extra push to go.

Reactions: M22
Went from my first Lambo, LP 610-4 to a 488, Ferrari does have sexy lines but that is about all I liked about it and went quickly back to Lamborghini

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.