Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Oh you lucky guy! That is stunning. Congratulations and welcome to the forum you started out with a great choice. I have one coming in soon and I can't wait. If you can would you please post some more photos and I would love to hear your first impressions.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations! What a beauty miles and smiles are are on the horizon no doubt. Specs?

·
Registered
2020 Huracan EVO RWD
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody. Grigio lynx is correct, green inside to match the calipers. Dealer threw in some fancy door lights. Based out of the west coast of florida. Never spent time in the EVO before the RWD so I cant compare the two but the build quality is excellent. Definitely fun to throw into corners and it instills confidence with alittle slip of the back end. Has been rock solid thus far (600 miles). Sport seats are firm and supportive but actually very comfortable. Drove 4 hours across the state when I bought it with no complaints.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Thanks everybody. Grigio lynx is correct, green inside to match the calipers. Dealer threw in some fancy door lights. Based out of the west coast of florida. Never spent time in the EVO before the RWD so I cant compare the two but the build quality is excellent. Definitely fun to throw into corners and it instills confidence with alittle slip of the back end. Has been rock solid thus far (600 miles). Sport seats are firm and supportive but actually very comfortable. Drove 4 hours across the state when I bought it with no complaints.
How is the sound system, specifically the speaker quality?
Door lights? Do you mean the Lamborghini image lit up below the door? If so that comes with all the Lamborghinis’......standard feature.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I guess not having had a 580-2 a comparison is not possible......

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Albert, I didn't get those door lights in any of mine? You mean they are standard in the EVO models?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Albert, I didn't get those door lights in any of mine? You mean they are standard in the EVO models?
Let me find out.......I may have mis-spoken. It as on my 580-2 and just "assumed" it was a standard feature. I have asked my salesperson regarding the EVO and will report back. Though, Russ if you don't have that feature you may not be the sort of person I can associate with. 🤣

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I added them for $195.00 for the set. Someone did a video of the install to show how easy it was to pop out the old & put in the new ones.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Not on mine either.
I added them for $195.00 for the set. Someone did a video of the install to show how easy it was to pop out the old & put in the new ones.
What's the saying, ignorance is bliss? BTW, because of this thread I will request that be added to any new Lamborghini I might buy but I have no intention of buying a new Lamborghini at this time. :rolleyes: Scouts honor!🤞

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Speaking to my salesperson they offer a "Welcome Pack" which includes the Lamborghini Logo door lights, install a frunk battery pigtail, Lamborghini crest tire valve covers, and seat covers.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Speaking to my salesperson they offer a "Welcome Pack" which includes the Lamborghini Logo door lights, install a frunk battery pigtail, Lamborghini crest tire valve covers, and seat covers.
Would you have them call my dealer, they never heard of nor do they offer such a pack. I paid $175.00 for that pigtail and trickle charger.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Would you have them call my dealer, they never heard of nor do they offer such a pack. I paid $175.00 for that pigtail and trickle charger.
Not to be unkind but have you ever considered you may not be WELCOME? 🤣 The Pack could be dealer specific.......I will have my salesperson talk to your salesperson.;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.