Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.i have been a member here for a little while, and I am happy to say that yesterday purchased my first Lamborghini and am loving it. I bought a 2013 Gallardo LP550-2 from the local Lamborghini dealer. I have owned multiple sports cars and like each one individually for different reasons. I love the Gallardo and hope it is the start of a life long love between myself and the Lambo product. This car was actually purchased for my wife to drive around town.

At this point, I do have one mechanical question. It seems that the defrost constantly stays on when the A/C is running. Would anyone know the gremlin behind this? I plan on having all the service performed at the dealership. But am wordering if i have the A/C setting wrong. Thank you in advance for the welcome.

·
Registered
2014 lamborghini Gallardo lp560-4 Spyder
53 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Unfortunately I'll get you no closer to having the answer to your question but thought I'd say hello.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Also congratulations on the purchase mate. Do you have all the manuals on PDF?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you evwryone for the welcome.

Bruce - i do not have them on PDF. If you dont mind sending me them, i can message you my email.

Superleg - the defrost vents blow air in auto mode, and recycle mode.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a few pics of my purchase. These pics were taken at the dealership. The weather has been nasty here in houston so i have not been able to take any good shots.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts