Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
New member here and first time Lambo purchase coming up. Had a few questions, hoping you guys can guide me.

I have two cars I'm really interested in.

2017 Huracan 610-4S with 6900 miles with a $281k window sticker. One owner has full service records from the time it was purchased.

2017 Huracan 610-4S with 2900 miles with a $324k window sticker. This one has upgraded paint color, upgraded wheels, and the upgraded exhaust. Also one owner with full service records.

price difference is $20K more for the high sticker vehicle.

Also, what concerns should I have in regards to the maintenance.

Is there a value difference between a coupe and spyder? If so, how much roughly?

Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Wow you are fresh. Welcome aboard. You’re in for a wild, wonderful ride. :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
You do realize you could buy a NEW 2021 EVO for that?

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
Is he not just listing the original prices?
Yes and even so he still could buy a new car for for almost the same money. Doesn't make any sense, a 2021 EVO AWD starts at $261K , the best deal going is the RWD at $208K.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol...should have clarified. The purchase prices are $220k and $240k respecively. I was just listing what their window stickers were, those were not purchase prices.

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
Lol...should have clarified. The purchase prices are $220k and $240k respecively. I was just listing what their window stickers were, those were not purchase prices.
Still you should consider the new EVO RWD.

Reactions: Jetstream

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
351 Posts
Agreed, especially since you could purchase the lifestyle pack and have maintenance included for 3 years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes and even so he still could buy a new car for for almost the same money. Doesn't make any sense, a 2021 EVO AWD starts at $261K , the best deal going is the RWD at $208K.
Are these readily available or do you have to order them? I’m in the Chicago Area and don’t see anything for sale.
Thanks guys...new to the lambo world. Appreciate the help

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are quite a few cars for sale in your area. If you are in Chicago, why in the world don't you go to Goldcoast? They have at least 2-3 on the ground. I am in FL with cars around where I live, but ended up buying from Goldcoast. They have some of the best inventory in country. Joe, the owner, will probably even give you a decent discount on a new car. I paid 255k, for a very well optioned new EVO RWD. Like all others have said those prices are steep. Just get a new one,....

Goldcoast, can't list all their cars on website. Fraja, if you PM me your contact information, I will have my SA, call you in the AM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are quite a few cars for sale in your area. If you are in Chicago, why in the world don't you go to Goldcoast? They have at least 2-3 on the ground. I am in FL with cars around where I live, but ended up buying from Goldcoast. They have some of the best inventory in country. Joe, the owner, will probably even give you a decent discount on a new car. I paid 255k, for a very well optioned new EVO RWD. Like all others have said those prices are steep. Just get a new one,....

Goldcoast, can't list all their cars on website. Fraja, if you PM me your contact information, I will have my SA, call you in the AM.
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
16,805 Posts
Are these readily available or do you have to order them? I’m in the Chicago Area and don’t see anything for sale.
Thanks guys...new to the lambo world. Appreciate the help
Yes, check Autotrader & Car Guru t o start, but I would order and spec it to your satisfaction.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
If your question is A or B and the 20K is not an impediment for you I would go for option B/2900 miles. Though, the exterior/interior colors are very important to me so if I were selecting I would lean toward the vehicle with one of the skittle colors. Option B with full service records is important as well.
Coupe or Spyder it's all good and that is exclusively your preference. For me I prefer the Coupe.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
OP if you don't need the AWD for winter then order a new EVO RWD or pick up one on the ground. If you need the AWD for snow then choice #2 of your 2 choices is my preferred option.For $20K extra in price you are getting a lot more car with paint, rims and exhaust.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This comment right here opened my eyes. Killed all the talk with the guys that had used Huracan I was interested in.

RedJim you’re the man for calling me guiding me in locating one. Facebook search for Lambo in New Jersey and I found the one I want.

On a flight now to sign papers and buy it tomorrow morning.

thank you everyone...

one last question...I plan to PPF the whole car,is ceramic coating the PPF worth it??

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
^^So you asked should I choose an Apple or an Orange and Russ counters with an EVO. :giggle: The EVO is the real deal! Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
This comment right here opened my eyes. Killed all the talk with the guys that had used Huracan I was interested in.

RedJim you’re the man for calling me guiding me in locating one. Facebook search for Lambo in New Jersey and I found the one I want.

On a flight now to sign papers and buy it tomorrow morning.

thank you everyone...

one last question...I plan to PPF the whole car,is ceramic coating the PPF worth it??
Big congrats! Post pics when you take delivery. Ceramic coating is worth it IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
Yup went something like that, LOL...I told you I was a newbie.
We all pretty much learn as we go, and with any luck, we won't go too soon. ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, Fraja, you don't waste any time do you? Monday, you are asking a few questions, Wednesday PM, you are heading to pick her up. I like how you roll!!!! (y) I could have saved six months with your plan. :)

Tell us what color she is? AWD, or RWD? And can't wait to see the photos!!! So, happy you found what you wanted so quickly!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts