Lamborghini Talk banner

First Lamborghini Order In The Books!

5658 Views 75 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  The Deep Blu
Hey everyone,

I felt like it was finally time to create an account and officially join the community instead of watching from the stands.

I ordered my very first Lamborghini about a month ago and am beyond excited and thought I'd share it with y'all here.

I didn't go too crazy with adding options to the car, but I went with Blu Nethuns paint and the center-locking Loge wheels. For the interior, I did black with white stitching, and then the crest and Tecnica text on the seats are both in gold to help it stand out a bit as well as match the badge on the steering wheel.

Can't wait to get this beauty and start to go on drives around Austin TX!

Looking forward to joining the community!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Gear shift Vehicle Window Steering part Car

Attachments

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

· Registered
2023 Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica Blu Nethuns - On Order
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Good eye! I didn't even notice that. Pretty convenient connection for the battery tender.
Thats actually a great point, I'll need to ask them as I have zero clue how that
Congrats. The best color! My Blu Nethuns STO is supposed to be here by end of the month.
Can't wait to see how it turns out!

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
39 Posts
Just finished up at Xpel today, about to go head to the dealership to pick it up and take it on its first drive!
Awesome! I am in Asia until mid Feb, but when I get back if you're interested in meeting up or going for a cruise let me know. Also, if you're interested in any exotic car groups in the Austin area I know of a few that have regular meetups.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Awesome! I am in Asia until mid Feb, but when I get back if you're interested in meeting up or going for a cruise let me know. Also, if you're interested in any exotic car groups in the Austin area I know of a few that have regular meetups.
That sounds awesome! Let me know once you're back in town, I would love to meet up and go for a drive as well as go to some meetups!

It is a magnetic battery tender from what I was told, totally forgot to ask if it was an add on though, I
Can you ask your dealer about that quick connect battery tender? I don’t see it on any other Huracan Tecnica pics posted. Would love to know if that’s an option that can be added!
It is a magnetic/quick connect battery tender which is pretty awesome! Sorry, totally forgot to ask if it was an add-on or not, if it was, it must have been part of a package that I added since I don't recall specifically adding that at any point.

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,029 Posts
Believe it or not, it was her very first time! I had to give her some quick lessons with how to adjust and what to adjust to get the photos to turn out but she absolutely crushed it!
Agree. I'd try one with the window rolled up. With you in it I think it detracts from the car...no offense! Also, on a blue skies type of day it would be neat to see the difference but I like the washed out sky look for this pic. Kudos to her!!
Edit: Oh, any idea how fast you were going and what was the shutter speed on the camera or was it just an iPhone?

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Agree. I'd try one with the window rolled up. With you in it I think it detracts from the car...no offense! Also, on a blue skies type of day it would be neat to see the difference but I like the washed out sky look for this pic. Kudos to her!!
Edit: Oh, any idea how fast you were going and what was the shutter speed on the camera or was it just an iPhone?
I 100% agree, my brother said the same thing about having the window up, only reason it was down was because we were just at a stoplight and I was trying to explain to her how to adjust the settings and hadn't had the chance to roll the window up yet😂
We'll get the hang of it and have some better ones in the future once it stops being such lousy weather over here in TX.

I believe she was at either 1/100 or 1/125. I think I was only going like 60ish if I recall correctly.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts