Lamborghini Talk banner

First Lamborghini Order In The Books!

5660 Views 75 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  The Deep Blu
Hey everyone,

I felt like it was finally time to create an account and officially join the community instead of watching from the stands.

I ordered my very first Lamborghini about a month ago and am beyond excited and thought I'd share it with y'all here.

I didn't go too crazy with adding options to the car, but I went with Blu Nethuns paint and the center-locking Loge wheels. For the interior, I did black with white stitching, and then the crest and Tecnica text on the seats are both in gold to help it stand out a bit as well as match the badge on the steering wheel.

Can't wait to get this beauty and start to go on drives around Austin TX!

Looking forward to joining the community!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Gear shift Vehicle Window Steering part Car

Attachments

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Hey everyone,

I felt like it was finally time to create an account and officially join the community instead of watching from the stands.

I ordered my very first Lamborghini about a month ago and am beyond excited and thought I'd share it with y'all here.

I didn't go too crazy with adding options to the car, but I went with Blu Nethuns paint and the center-locking Loge wheels. For the interior, I did black with white stitching, and then the crest and Tecnica text on the seats are both in gold to help it stand out a bit as well as match the badge on the steering wheel.

Can't wait to get this beauty and start to go on drives around Austin TX!

Looking forward to joining the community!

View attachment 316428 View attachment 316429 View attachment 316430 View attachment 316431
I like The emblem in gold…. Should have done that.

· Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Getting close! Did you get the name of the ship it’s coming on to track? Exciting times!

· Registered
2023 Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica Blu Nethuns - On Order
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Getting close! Did you get the name of the ship it’s coming on to track? Exciting times!
Right?! I’m so excited! I haven’t gotten the name of the ship yet. I figured I’d probably reach out later this week. My hope is that it’s on the same ship with another member who mentioned his Tecnica has shipped already🤞🏼

· Registered
2023 Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica Blu Nethuns - On Order
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Excited for you! Had a great experience picking our EVO up from the Austin dealership. Maybe I will see you around town!
Thank you!
The folks are Austin are the best, it's been such a pleasure working with them. We'll definitely need to try to meet up at some point, I have no clue where the best roads to drive are around here!

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
39 Posts
Thank you!
The folks are Austin are the best, it's been such a pleasure working with them. We'll definitely need to try to meet up at some point, I have no clue where the best roads to drive are around here!
Lime Creek Rd, Cow Creek Rd, and taking 1431 all the way up to Marble Falls road are good ones!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts