Lamborghini Talk banner

First Lamborghini Order In The Books!

5629 Views 75 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  The Deep Blu
Hey everyone,

I felt like it was finally time to create an account and officially join the community instead of watching from the stands.

I ordered my very first Lamborghini about a month ago and am beyond excited and thought I'd share it with y'all here.

I didn't go too crazy with adding options to the car, but I went with Blu Nethuns paint and the center-locking Loge wheels. For the interior, I did black with white stitching, and then the crest and Tecnica text on the seats are both in gold to help it stand out a bit as well as match the badge on the steering wheel.

Can't wait to get this beauty and start to go on drives around Austin TX!

Looking forward to joining the community!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Gear shift Vehicle Window Steering part Car

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
2023 Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica Blu Nethuns - On Order
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and Congratulations! Your Tecnica looks amazing as configured, ETA?
Thanks man! I was initially told it was possible to have it in December of this year. Going to follow up early next month to see if that’s still likely to happen or if things have changed!🤞🏼

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,938 Posts
Congratulations, great color choice! It seems that what some dealers can’t do others can.

Reactions: The Deep Blu

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OP, was your order validated or submitted today? I ask because dealerships have been a little tricky with “orders” of late.
Submitted it a while ago. I think early June. It’s marked as ‘On Order’ in the app so I think that probably means is going to go through!

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations. I hope the time flies by for you. 6’5”?! Wow, I’m assuming you’ve sat inside a huracan?
Sure have! I actually sat in the Tecnica at the NYC lounge. Definitely not the most spacious car for me, but I seemed to fit. Fingers crossed it’s comfortable to drive in!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts