1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lamborghini Owners,

Good evening.

I hope this email finds everyone well.

I'm looking to buy my first Huracan 2018 or 2021. Is there any thing I need to know or be on the look out when punching a used Huracan?

Thank you for your help and support.

Stephen

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Hi Lamborghini Owners,

Good evening.

I'm looking to buy my first Huracan 2018 or 2021. Is there any thing I need to know or be on the look out when punching a used Huracan?

Stephen
Well one thing to know is punching a Huracan is going to hurt your hand

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I think it's going to hurt more than your hand if you punch Blu Bull's Huracan!

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Hello Stephen, I just sold a 2019 Rosso Mars Metallic Huracan 580-2 to the Charlotte dealership when I purchased my 2021 EVO and it was a solid car, never driven in the rain, kept on a battery maintainer and garaged. The car has a full frontal PPF/rockers and SlipLo on the underside of the nose of the car. If you interested I can post the link.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Go for EVO. Much improvement over LP series

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Yes agree the EVO is a major improvement over the 580 not simply some tweaking but the 580 was a decent car as well.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Here is the link to the 2019 580-2 if that might be of interest to you. I had the car for 5 months put 1100 miles on it and it has a total of 2764 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
If you can swing it just jump up to an EVO, it will be worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Russ is right from the perspective you would stand to spend a little less going straight to the EVO and bypassing the 580 and thus avoiding any potential loses on the 580. In my case the losses were minimal given fortuitous market timing. The other issue that I confronted is I was not sure a Lamborghini would be the right fit for me so I was in a way testing the waters, so to speak. Once in the 580 it was clear this was the marque brand that ticked all the boxes so ergo the EVO. It still would probably be judicious to test drive a 580, a 610 and an EVO (RWD/AWD) and see what puts the biggest smile on your face. Good luck!

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Since the days of the V10 may be numbered along with things like GPF coming to Huracans I would get the latest model you can swing so that you can keep and enjoy it for a longer period

Reactions: surfah

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Since the days of the V10 may be numbered along with things like GPF coming to Huracans I would get the latest model you can swing so that you can keep and enjoy it for a longer period
That argument has merit indeed. Times they are a changing..........

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Lamborghini Owners,

Good evening.

Stephen
Greetings and congratulations, hopefully you'll realize your dream car. I bought a 2018 hurcon performante, the Lamborghini dealer gave me a lifetime subscription to Carfax and it showed me when it was serviced and what was done to it so I would make that my first and foremost thing to check... you want all service records. Hope this , take care have fun good luck:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts