Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I created a more thorough thread 3 days ago but it's still waiting on approval.

I now have a 2020 Huracan EVO Spyder AWD. It was a factory demo/press car. Basically the same spec as Blu Bull's Spyder.

I also have a 458 Italia and while I also love that car and will likely never sell it, there is a greater sense of occasion and theatre with the Evo Spyder. Love it. And surprisingly, I fit .. I'm 6'2"

I do think it sits a little too high. Can anyone recommend a shop in the San Francisco Bay Area to have it lowered? I already have the Novitech kit. Just looking for reputable installers.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I don't konw anything about the novitec kit, but would assume its new springs on existing coilovers? either way, I would check out TFB Performance, they are a race shop above Sears Point (or whoever owns the rights to that raceway now). They have dialed in a few of my cars and i have always had good results. Geno

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I need to find something to mop up all this drool. Very sexy!

Reactions: RoadRonin

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,463 Posts
Looks amazing! Great photography as well.......there is clearly an artist in the house. 🎨

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Great looking car :). I have seen a few cars built to our specs, they must have been cars sent to dealers as I can't see people ordering a Spyder and spending $6k for track telemetry system. Did see a couple different reviewers using them and I would look at date review was done along with mileage shown to see if one of them could of been my car but none ever lined up with my cars carfax history. Maybe this one was yours?

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Looks amazing! Great photography as well.......there is clearly an artist in the house. 🎨
Yea I'm stealing his pictures and using as mine :) He can have one of mine professional ones

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,453 Posts
Great shots! I need to get a professional photographer.
I love that video, says it all!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I never pay for any pictures, I always have people asking me if they can shoot my car to use in their portfolio. And many shots like these come from cruises I do where professionals attend

Reactions: RoadRonin

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,453 Posts
Yes I have had offers in the past, I will have to oblige them, my photos stink compared to yours.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I never pay for any pictures, I always have people asking me if they can shoot my car to use in their portfolio. And many shots like these come from cruises I do where professionals attend
View attachment 292494 View attachment 292495
The photo of the rear of your car with the orange glow emanating from your exhaust tips is one of the things that pushed me to get a Huracan. Epic photo.

I hope you don’t mind that we are rocking the same spec :)

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Stunning photo! Love the stance. I assume your car has been lowered? Any spacers?
Thanks, Not lowered and no spacers. I'm all for modding cars including adding a supercharger to my LP610 but wont lower as I put a lot of miles on car and roads in my area are not low car friendly.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, Not lowered and no spacers. I'm all for modding cars including adding a supercharger to my LP610 but wont lower as I put a lot of miles on car and roads in my area are not low car friendly.
Your factory ride height seems to sit lower than mine. If I had your ride height I wouldn’t touch it either.

Similar issue with Ferrari ride heights. Very inconsistent.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great looking car :). I have seen a few cars built to our specs, they must have been cars sent to dealers as I can't see people ordering a Spyder and spending $6k for track telemetry system. Did see a couple different reviewers using them and I would look at date review was done along with mileage shown to see if one of them could of been my car but none ever lined up with my cars carfax history. Maybe this one was yours?
Possibly mine ...

I compiled a list of the videos showcasing these factory demo/press cars

--------------

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.