Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep most of the summaries of many of our various projects limited to our Facebook page, so if you're not already one of the 21,000+ folks keeping up with us on there, you can click that link to take a peak.
We wrapped up 2014 as another record year, so thanks for all of you guys support! With the use of good customer service and honesty (and without the use of shill accounts spamming multiple forums like some resort to), we closed 2014 with over 100% growth in clutch sales and nearly 120% growth in OEM parts sales over 2013.

We also got the opportunity to do some hyperexotics like the custom build we did for the Naples Motorsports Saleen S7. Bob Joyce and the crew were a pleasure to work with on that project and immediately followed up with an F430 Ferrari assembly as well. I would highly recommend them for buying a used exotic after seeing how thorough they were on getting that S7 into shape before selling it. A lot of the exotics dealers like that want to just spend the bare minimum to let a car be someone else's problems -- these guys are the complete opposite.
We also completed a custom assembly for a Ferrari F50 which was an incredible opportunity. Other than that, we saw a huge growth in LP640 Murcielago assemblies as more of those are now getting mileage for clutch services and a big increase in 02-06 Murcielago clutch assemblies as well. Thanks to you guys, we sent ECT Lamborghini clutch assemblies and OEM parts all over the United States, Canada, South Korea (just sent an ECT Kevlar Murcielago clutch with 3 ECT Dual Friction Gallardo assemblies there), multiple units to Australia, the UK, Norway, Dubai, Turkey, and much more.

Several months ago, our new website went live -- you can check it out at Welcome | Exotic Clutch Technologies -- the developers did a great job with that.

I'm not on the forums as much answering tech questions as it's just less stressful not getting sucked into arguments containing disparaging comments that turn out to just be shill accounts. It keeps my stress level lower, and according to the numbers we closed 2014 with, it seems to be a solid recipe for success as folks tend to read between the lines a bit and figure out what's really going on. There seems to be a pretty discerning group here, so that has apparently worked out quite well for us. Having said that, if any of you guys have tech questions, you can reach out via PM like some already do as I always get to those, or you're welcome to email me directly at [email protected].

Here's to a happy and healthy 2015 to all of you guys, and thank you again for all the support.

Saleen S7 we built the new clutch assembly and TOB for at Naples Motorsports

The F50 clutch assembly we built

One of our ECT Dual Friction Gallardo clutch assembly users in Australia -- Cawthorne Composites -- he makes his own carbon fiber body parts!

Another Australian customer of ours using our ECT Dual Friction Gallardo clutch assembly

One of our ECT Kevlar Murcielago Clutch users in Dubai...this car also has a host of OEM service parts from us, as well as our ECU Map for more hp and TCU software for faster shifts

One of our LP640 customers out west

and another ECT Murcielago Kevlar clutch user in Florida from earlier this year

local customer with a 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera that took advantage of our duPont Registry Elite Clutch Service Package using our ECT Dual Friction Gallardo Ceramic/Kevlar clutch assembly

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
One of my favorites from earlier this year when we supplied The Mustang Ranch with the parts for servicing this gorgeous Countach

Another local customer, Lamborghini Murcielago at Buckhead Import Performance getting our ECT clutch assembly

Yet another local customer, this Lamborghini uses our ECT Dual Friction Kevlar/Ceramic Gallardo clutch assembly -- picture taken pulling into the Caffeine and Exotics car show. This 04 E-Gear car now has 65,000 miles on it and received the clutch at 38,000 miles

A typical day as we tightly package up orders for a solid mix -- Exotic Clutch Technologies clutch assemblies and supporting hardware for two Lamborghini Murcielago's, a Ferrari F430, and a Lamborghini Gallardo going to various places around the world

A cool comparison shot from a customer in Massachusetts that just installed our ECT Gallardo clutch assembly and bespoke x-pipe exhaust setup on this Gallardo Spyder

Our friends at Fluid MotorUnion installing yet another ECT Lamborghini Gallardo Dual Friction Ceramic/Kevlar clutch assembly

A customer in Maryland putting an ECT Dual Friction clutch assembly into a Gallardo Spyder

Another Florida customer that installed our ECT Dual Friction Kevlar/Ceramic clutch assembly into his Gallardo Spyder

and so on....again, check out past, current, and future projects by keeping up with us on Facebook. Thank you again everyone!!

edit:
oh, and probably the biggest news aside from great business growth for 2014 is personal, I finally tied the knot in October. We got married in Santorini, Greece. It's an absolutely beautiful place.

She's not a midget, I'm just a sasquatch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts