Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, but wanted to come and get some opinions on my build. Here is a link to the full customized car. Build

Put the $30K deposit down a couple weeks back (dealership in NJ) and the sales rep informed me that it will probably take 12-14 months for delivery. Is that what people are typically seeing right now? Or is there going to be a ramp in production this year? I also read some other posts that there are no more EVO AWD Spyders being built so wanted to make sure I don’t end up not getting my car! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!
You have a very nice spec, however I didn't notice Lifestyle and Drivers Pack? As far as deliveries that sounds about right. My dealer told me EVO AWD Spyders are done, that is not confirmed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and congratulations!
You have a very nice spec, however I didn't notice Lifestyle and Drivers Pack? As far as deliveries that sounds about right. My dealer told me EVO AWD Spyders are done, that is not confirmed.
Thank you! I am very excited! I might have missed this while customizing with my salesman but what does the lifestyle and driver pack add? I did add on the phone interface, lifting system and cup holder & smoker package? Did I miss something hah!

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Thank you! I am very excited! I might have missed this while customizing with my salesman but what does the lifestyle and driver pack add? I did add on the phone interface, lifting system and cup holder & smoker package? Did I miss something hah!
Congrats and you did miss! Check out the Lambo Configurator online and it details everything included. I’d think you will want both!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats and you did miss! Check out the Lambo Configurator online and it details everything included. I’d think you will want both!
Thank you! I actually just checked and it looks like it’s only a package on the RWD models. AWD models looks like you need to buy each piece separately which I did!! Got a little nervous haha

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Thank you! I actually just checked and it looks like it’s only a package on the RWD models. AWD models looks like you need to buy each piece separately which I did!! Got a little nervous haha
Good to know! I went RWD so packaging makes the individual offerings much less. Again, congrats and good luck!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
New to the forum, but wanted to come and get some opinions on my build. Here is a link to the full customized car. Build

Put the $30K deposit down a couple weeks back (dealership in NJ) and the sales rep informed me that it will probably take 12-14 months for delivery. Is that what people are typically seeing right now? Or is there going to be a ramp in production this year? I also read some other posts that there are no more EVO AWD Spyders being built so wanted to make sure I don’t end up not getting my car! Thank you!
Congrats! Welcome to the queue! Hope the production/allocation will be fast and smooth this year...

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
If that is the case that is a shame it is / was the best deal going. I would actually consider going RWD, you will save over $60k and there is no guarantee with production for the AWD models.

Reactions: rohitnewjersey

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If that is the case that is a shame it is / was the best deal going. I would actually consider going RWD, you will save over $60k and there is no guarantee with production for the AWD models.
Still debating this - I don’t mind the upcharge for the AWD. The Salesman was pretty confident on me getting it within 14 months.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Still debating this - I don’t mind the upcharge for the AWD. The Salesman was pretty confident on me getting it within 14 months.
I do hope he's right, but quite honestly I don't think they can predict that far out right now. The will be 2023, the end of the Huracan production year. In fact my dealer says production will stop mid year 2023.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I do hope he's right, but quite honestly I don't think they can predict that far out right now. The will be 2023, the end of the Huracan production year. In fact my dealer says production will stop mid year 2023.
Makes sense. Hoping the dealer has a vested interest to get this thing delivered or else they lose out on a big commission haha…

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Congrats but probably longer than that and could possibly end run before you get one. I put down my deposit for an AWD coupe last May and finally just my allocation in December Car should be here end of June early July so that is 13-14months for me and the backlog is much larger now. also AWD allocations much harder to come by, my dealer hasnt got any in many months and only way I was able to get mine is they got Lamborghini to let them switch a RWD to allocation to mine. But wait hasnt been horrible since I have a 2020 AWD spyder

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats but probably longer than that and could possibly end run before you get one. I put down my deposit for an AWD coupe last May and finally just my allocation in December Car should be here end of June early July so that is 13-14months for me and the backlog is much larger now. also AWD allocations much harder to come by, my dealer hasnt got any in many months and only way I was able to get mine is they got Lamborghini to let them switch a RWD to allocation to mine. But wait hasnt been horrible since I have a 2020 AWD spyder
Appreciate the context! I guess I’ll just have to hope for the best :)

1 - 20 of 99 Posts