Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first major step in my life, but make it be known. Medical school is no where as easy as I thought. I knew it would be a little difficult but I still underestimated it.

I hardly have any free times, and I have to continually be in my book.

Sorry I haven't been able to post on here for a long while but you understand why. This is my quick break from studying, which involves viewing some lamborghinis, and just admiring them.

They clear my mind and remind me of what I want as one of my trophies after I have reach the zenith of my success.

Wish me well. Really want to master the anatomy of the upper body by the end of this week from every process and ditch on the bone, to every muscle and their insertion and origin, to every artery and vein and not to forget the nerves that attach that supplies so many muscles skin etc.

Oh and lymphatics too. Well goodbye.

If anyone know any tips concerning anything at all, I am all ears.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,081 Posts
Congratulations! Anything worth having is worth working for, go get em.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
My Med school years were some of the best in my life.

Undergrad and residency, well those REALLY sucked.

Jamaica huh? Best of luck and hang in there. Foreign medical grads have a particularly hard time getting into US residencies, so hang in there and forget about the Lambo! Atleast for now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Med school years were some of the best in my life.

Undergrad and residency, well those REALLY sucked.

Jamaica huh? Best of luck and hang in there. Foreign medical grads have a particularly hard time getting into US residencies, so hang in there and forget about the Lambo! Atleast for now.
The lambo isn't on my mind now. Even if i get the money to buy it i wouldnt buy it. I will only buy a lambo after i have achieved the peak of my goals which is to be a neurosurgeon. I want to buy it as a trophy to say yes i have infact reach that stage in my life that i have studied every day for.

I am aware that foreign medical grads have it hard. I guess that is why i am in the book every day. Hope to be the few that they can pick out of the bunch, but the competition is stiff here also. So i will just continue working and hope for the best.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Getting to med school was unbelievable. I disagree but residency was fun other than the sucky salary. Congrats btw.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Getting to med school was unbelievable. I disagree but residency was fun other than the sucky salary. Congrats btw.
Sucky salary and horrible hours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm strongly considering going to college next year to ultimately be a Dermatologist. In what way is Med School really hard, guys? The material you have to learn is hard, or just the amount of material you have to learn? Not to hijack this thread, just staying on topic. Currently Dermatologists can earn up to $500k+, that very well could double by the time i would complete my residency in 11-12 years. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts