Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Probably so, but 2022 was $6K lower on the base price!;)
$6k is a drop in the bucket for an exotic I鈥檓 not stressing, the newer model year = increase in value so it all balance out. Anyone stressing on yearly increase can鈥檛 afford the car 馃し馃徎

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Most of us waiting for an allocation are willing to pay the increase and just thankful to get a car.
Agreed, like I said, drop in the bucket - no worries

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
When it came to my STO allocation my dealership had only one allocation left and I could not pass it up. It was my hope that I would cross over the MY dividing line but that was beyond my control. One thing's for sure the infotainment system whether an MY 2022 or 2023 will be wanting, no doubt. :giggle:

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
When it came to my STO allocation my dealership had only one allocation left and I could not pass it up. It was my hope that I would cross over the MY dividing line but that was beyond my control. One thing's for sure the infotainment system whether an MY 2022 or 2023 will be wanting, no doubt. :giggle:
I would have taken a 2022 no questions ask. A bird in the hand鈥

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
So is your order confirmed? Or still waiting to be validated?

I saw mine just popped up in the app but seems a bit early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is validated - had to go through extra steps since it鈥檚 got AdP options. Just waiting for the allocation now. I鈥檓 next in line and should be coming next month. Or whenever they release slots for 23 builds. But my SA is hopefully for next month. To be honest I鈥檓 ok waiting as long as I get an STO 馃榿

What about your order? When did you place deposit? Is it validated?

Registered
No idea. Didn鈥檛 check with SA yet.

Unica App just says 鈥淥n Order鈥 which apparently doesn鈥檛 mean much?

I inquired around Dec 21.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
No idea. Didn鈥檛 check with SA yet.

Unica App just says 鈥淥n Order鈥 which apparently doesn鈥檛 mean much?

I inquired around Dec 21.

I鈥檇 double check with your SA. As far as I know every dealership only get 1-2 cars for STO - maybe the big dealers will have more but I鈥檇 make sure you鈥檙e next on the list. When was the last communication you had with your SA?

Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
Congrats. So jealous.

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My dealer just had an allocation become available and they won鈥檛 take less then 100k over sticker for it. Damn shame how these dealers are acting!
For an STO allocation? Goodness, pricing still seems to be out of control.

Registered
Isn't wholesale around $450k USD? Most STO's I was told are selling for low 500's, low spec'd cars just under 500.
I was given a little higher than I thought鈥..no cars out there advertised under 500K at the moment. Maybe dealers are hoping for some summertime madness in the market!

Registered
Ferrari does not allow new cars to be marked up by the dealers. I would have thought lambo would have been similar. Seems more like porsche allowing dealers to charge ADMs.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Ferrari does not allow new cars to be marked up by the dealers. I would have thought lambo would have been similar. Seems more like porsche allowing dealers to charge ADMs.
Porsche is in charge of Lamborghini now. If you don鈥檛 have an existing good relationship with your dealer, it鈥檚 likely that ADMs will be a new norm to all new Lamborghini customers

Registered
Porsche is in charge of Lamborghini now. If you don鈥檛 have an existing good relationship with your dealer, it鈥檚 likely that ADMs will be a new norm to all new Lamborghini customers
I agree and I've seen it first hand with various dealers I know and in most markets it's near impossible for a first time buyer to order a new model.

I think limited edition Lambos especially the next SV/SVJ variants will be near impossible to buy new unless you have buying history similar to Porsche and Ferrari.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I agree and I've seen it first hand with various dealers I know and in most markets it's near impossible for a first time buyer to order a new model.

I think limited edition Lambos especially the next SV/SVJ variants will be near impossible to buy new unless you have buying history similar to Porsche and Ferrari.
So, the SV/SVJ will probably be orderable by people that have bought other similar high levels models in the past, i.e., SVs'/SVJs' or would simply having a buying history be sufficient?

81 - 100 of 112 Posts