Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
The demand for the STO isn't strong in Europe/UK so Lambo will shift extra allocations to NA.

I was told each Canadian dealer might get 4-5 STO slots but the question is will dealers be able to get confirmed deposits for cars that won't arrive until next year as concerns over a recession intensify.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months.
To be honest, it wasn’t strong here either, just based on my own experience, but it’s obviously just a tiny sample size of one lol.
On the last day of April 2021, I put a deposit down and I was #7 at my dealer, I believe. The car had been available to order for several months before that, correct?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
To be honest, it wasn’t strong here either, just based on my own experience, but it’s obviously just a tiny sample size of one lol.
On the last day of April 2021, I put a deposit down and I was #7 at my dealer, I believe. The car had been available to order for several months before that, correct?
Things got crazy after july/aug 2021..
Did you get the allocation?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
It seems that EVO's are taking longer than STO's.

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
It seems that EVO's are taking longer than STO's.
yeah my Evo ordered Sept 2021 not going to be here until Oct at the earliest including shipping.

although it looks like all STO orders still sold out save for some random 1 offs that individual dealers got for 2023.

I was told there will be 2023 STOs but for now it still only looks like not the flood of STO allocations like some were predicting :/

I hope everyone gets the car they want!

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
It’s strong when people started paying the same price or more for Evo coupes / spyder 🤦🏻‍♂️ Then everyone jumped on the train and it was a bit late.

Personally I only passed initially as I was building a house and in love with my Perf spyder. But ultimately I decided to go back to a coupe. I can never drive the with the cloth top up. So we just end up driving town down and getting crazy sun / heat every time we drive for 9 months of the year.

I hope the Aventador replacement will have a hardtop with motor but I’ll even take a removable hard top like the current gen.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
So I went to do some AdP interior options and realize the MSRP changed from $328k to $334,395 - not terrible but something to note. I still don't know exactly when the allocation will be released but my dealer has only 2 allocations for 2023 STO and there are 8 more people on the waitlist. AdP customization is fun and highly recommended, the pricing is quite reasonable as long as you don't pick anything crazy. After GGT and destination my spec ended up at $402k which is a bit more than I wanted to spend but is well worth it.

I removed the interior carbon pack because 1. I want the cupholder and 2 I prefer the design pattern on the lower dash instead of just the flat carbon piece. I’m going to add carbon vents and instrument cluster pieces per @Russk advice

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
^^In the US we pay a destination charge of $3,695 only, unless, you want the car expedited and transported by air then there are additional freight charges.

·
Registered
360 Posts
So I went to do some AdP interior options and realize the MSRP changed from $328k to $334,395 - not terrible but something to note. I still don't know exactly when the allocation will be released but my dealer has only 2 allocations for 2023 STO and there are 8 more people on the waitlist. AdP customization is fun and highly recommended, the pricing is quite reasonable as long as you don't pick anything crazy. After GGT and destination my spec ended up at $402k which is a bit more than I wanted to spend but is well worth it.

I removed the interior carbon pack because 1. I want the cupholder and 2 I prefer the design pattern on the lower dash instead of just the flat carbon piece. I’m going to add carbon vents and instrument cluster pieces per @Russk advice
2023 STO MSRP got bumped up 2%?
Paging Albert….. I told you that 2022 models would be the sweet spot! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
:giggle: Hmmmmmmmm, I guess I owe you about $6,395? You know what they say, better lucky than good...........

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
MY23 msrp is $395k? Does this include freight?
$334,395 - $396k is my msrp with all options + $3700 for destination and $2200 fo gas guzzler tax = $402k
2023 is last model year 😉

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Probably so, but 2022 was $6K lower on the base price!;)
Most of us waiting for an allocation are willing to pay the increase and just thankful to get a car.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Probably so, but 2022 was $6K lower on the base price!;)
You did alert us to the potential MY increase. I guess can now use the 6K toward the PPF coverage.

Reactions: LHP
61 - 80 of 108 Posts