41 - 60 of 108 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Finally seeing the spec on Unica - makes it more real 馃槏馃槏馃槏
Car Vehicle Green Hood Light
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
That must feel great! I鈥檓 still waiting to get my order confirmation from last Saturday.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
That must feel great! I鈥檓 still waiting to get my order confirmation from last Saturday.
Thanks @Russk! You鈥檙e next! Can鈥檛 believe this is finally happening after almost half a year of trying!

Premium Member
I was about to give up until last Saturday, now there is Hope once again.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I was about to give up until last Saturday, now there is Hope once again.
I鈥檓 looking forward to seeing your thread shortly 馃ぉ

Reactions: Russk

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
  • Love
Reactions: LHP

Registered
UNICA is really behind sometimes .. my STO arrives at the dealer tomorrow and i don't even have the tunnel-pic yet :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: LHP and Rcasa20

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
UNICA is really behind sometimes .. my STO arrives at the dealer tomorrow and i don't even have the tunnel-pic yet :rolleyes:
:giggle: Sounds familiar!

Reactions: Leon

Registered
@LHP I didn't read every post in this thread except your first and the Unica post as I scrolled to post. First congratulations! Second, awesome referencing Galaxy Quest, so appropriate. I'm really glad you'll be getting an STO, again, congratulations.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Reactions: Scrappy

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
@LHP I didn't read every post in this thread except your first and the Unica post as I scrolled to post. First congratulations! Second, awesome referencing Galaxy Quest, so appropriate. I'm really glad you'll be getting an STO, again, congratulations.
thank you brother! Had to activate the omega 13 on this one 馃ぃ

Premium Member
Please share some pics when you can.

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Which dealer was this? I'm in LA too.
As far as I know there is only 1 allocation for my car. There is 8 others behind me on the waitlist with deposits. They do not know if they will get any more STOs in 2023. I heard each dealer in NA will get 1 maybe 2 cars if they鈥檙e big. Max.

Registered
As far as I know there is only 1 allocation for my car. There is 8 others behind me on the waitlist with deposits. They do not know if they will get any more STOs in 2023. I heard each dealer in NA will get 1 maybe 2 cars if they鈥檙e big. Max.
I heard the same. 1-2 additional unless they participate in Super Trofeo in which case they may get 1-2 more.

Registered
The demand for the STO isn't strong in Europe/UK so Lambo will shift extra allocations to NA.

I was told each Canadian dealer might get 4-5 STO slots but the question is will dealers be able to get confirmed deposits for cars that won't arrive until next year as concerns over a recession intensify.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I was told each Canadian dealer might get 4-5 STO slots but the question is will dealers be able to get confirmed deposits for cars that won't arrive until next year as concerns over a recession intensify.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months.
I suspect the recession will have an impact as well because it seems there are a fair number of people that buy these cars on a wing and a prayer.

The silver lining is there will be more allocations for the enthusiasts.

Reactions: Cadster
41 - 60 of 108 Posts