Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
They're not building any more evo coupe AWD? Just Spyder?
At the moment, I believe, if your order is validated, you still have a chance.. it will now basically br a month by month basis and anytime they can decide to cease production on evo coupes

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
I am hearing Evos and Stos will continue in 2023.. not sure how long in 2023
EVO RWD Coupes are finished, replaced by the Tecnica. EVO RWD spyders are also finished, but you can still get an EVO AWD Spyder.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
EVO RWD Coupes are finished, replaced by the Tecnica. EVO RWD spyders are also finished, but you can still get an EVO AWD Spyder.
They are not taking new orders.. certain validated orders which haven’t received a build slot will be fulfilled..

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
They're not building any more evo coupe AWD? Just Spyder?
That’s exactly what I was told by the General Sales Mgr. Yesterday.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Yes I understand that... But I was curious if they're building coupes or not. I didn't ask about allocations or anything...
Only Lambhorghini knows that.. some dealers are saying they are, some are saying they are done

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
hope to get in end of July... Maybe.
You will still have a lot of the summer left to have a blast with your new toy. The winters in Canada can be a tad rough from all reports, DK.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
It's mid may and we barley hit 16 Celsius ( 60ish Fahrenheit), with maybe a couple days of sun. Hoping that means a late running summer season lol.
Man o man..........that's a tad nippy.

• Sad
Reactions: Mlarco52

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Looks like my allocation is validated! The order is now showing up on Unica with a placeholder image - should change to the actual car configured once AdP approve my custom interior specs! So excited to get this thing going!

Also I'll be joining Lamborghini for their Esperienza Lifestyle event in Sonoma in June where we will take a weekend out and track the Urus, Evo RWD, and STO. I've been dying to get track time in the STO so this should be fun 😊 I'll report back on track experience between the RWD vs STO. Shoot I'll throw the Urus in the mix just for fun lol
Hood Light Product Black Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

1:15 - Chris Harris said the STO is the more exciting car between the GT3 and the STO. And if the STO had Michelins it would be his pick. Interesting point as I've always considered the the Cup 2s to be my favorite tires. Might have to throw them onto the STO when it arrives :D

Reactions: Scrappy

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Looks like my allocation is validated! The order is now showing up on Unica with a placeholder image - should change to the actual car configured once AdP approve my custom interior specs! So excited to get this thing going!

Also I'll be joining Lamborghini for their Esperienza Lifestyle event in Sonoma in June where we will take a weekend out and track the Urus, Evo RWD, and STO. I've been dying to get track time in the STO so this should be fun 😊 I'll report back on track experience between the RWD vs STO. Shoot I'll throw the Urus in the mix just for fun lol View attachment 313104
Congrats my friend, your persistence paid off. ;)

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Congrats my friend, your persistence paid off. ;)
Thank you for your encouraging words along the way. Man there were definitely some points where it felt like it wasn't happening. Like around the time of the 1st deposit cancelled, the 2nd deposit placed, the ship fire, and supply chain issues, and the lack of "flooding" allocations in Spring and my dealer asking if I wanted to get a refund on my deposit ... 😂

As I was once told, nobody ever fails, they just quit.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Thank you for your encouraging words along the way. Man there were definitely some points where it felt like it wasn't happening. Like around the time of the 1st deposit cancelled, the 2nd deposit placed, the ship fire, and supply chain issues, and the lack of "flooding" allocations in Spring and my dealer asking if I wanted to get a refund on my deposit ... 😂

I am pumped.. 😀

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts

Well expressed, there are some high quality people on the Lamborghini forum.........(y)

I am pumped.. 😀
Now it's your turn to get an allocation. ;)

21 - 40 of 108 Posts