Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Many of you particularly @Russk @Lambo2018 know I've been on a hunt for an STO allocation for a long time. I've bugging you guys with my questions for the last 6 months lol.

Back when they unveiled the car, I was building a new house in LA and I also loved my Perf spyder so I passed on the car. Fast forward to winter 2021, I decided I wanted one and was offered an allocation at one dealer. After guaranteeing that I would for sure get a car, my order, along with 7 others in the LA area got cancelled.

I was luckily put in touch with another dealer and SA who was extremely kind and helpful. I put my deposit with them in Dec (right before Christmas Eve) and was told no more STOs are coming but I will be #4 on the waitlist. By Feb the other 3 people dropped out of the running or bought other vehicles. My SA asked if I wanted my deposit back and I said no, I will wait until august to see if any more allocations are coming. I also currently have deposits on the A replacement (#12) and I have the #2 Tecnica coming.

Again, after the Tecnica announcement and my position in line, my SA asked if I wanted my deposit back, I said no. He said ok, you want one this bad, I will try my best to see if we could get one more allocation.

When I came to the dealership to sign the purchase order for my Tecnica, he slid over a purchase order for my STO. I was shocked. He said Lamborghini never asked for anyone on the waitlist to sign this, so it's a great sign I will be getting an STO.

Well, today he came through, I was told that Lamborghini will give out an additional allocation for me and the car will be a MY 2023. My allocation will be Nov so if I'm lucky I will get it for Christmas, but most likely it would be for Jan 2023 delivery!

I'd like to really thank all of you that I have spoken to during this journey. Lamborghini and my dealer really came through in a BIG way. I hope there will be more allocations for 2023 STOs so anyone who wants one can have one.

I will visit with my SA tomorrow to lock down the spec. I have an idea of what I want but I might switch up at the last moment!

Moral of the story: be persistent and kind, also don't be the three guys that dropped out of the race 馃榿

Never give up! Never surrender!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
Hey guys,

Many of you particularly @Russk @Lambo2018 know I've been on a hunt for an STO allocation for a long time. I've bugging you guys with my questions for the last 6 months lol.

Back when they unveiled the car, I was building a new house in LA and I also loved my Perf spyder so I passed on the car. Fast forward to winter 2021, I decided I wanted one and was offered an allocation at one dealer. After guaranteeing that I would for sure get a car, my order, along with 7 others in the LA area got cancelled.

I was luckily put in touch with another dealer and SA who was extremely kind and helpful. I put my deposit with them in Dec (right before Christmas Eve) and was told no more STOs are coming but I will be #4 on the waitlist. By Feb the other 3 people dropped out of the running or bought other vehicles. My SA asked if I wanted my deposit back and I said no, I will wait until august to see if any more allocations are coming. I also currently have deposits on the A replacement (#12) and I have the #2 Tecnica coming.

Again, after the Tecnica announcement and my position in line, my SA asked if I wanted my deposit back, I said no. He said ok, you want one this bad, I will try my best to see if we could get one more allocation.

When I came to the dealership to sign the purchase order for my Tecnica, he slid over a purchase order for my STO. I was shocked. He said Lamborghini never asked for anyone on the waitlist to sign this, so it's a great sign I will be getting an STO.

Well, today he came through, I was told that Lamborghini will give out an additional allocation for me and the car will be a MY 2023. My allocation will be Nov so if I'm lucky I will get it for Christmas, but most likely it would be for Jan 2023 delivery!

I'd like to really thank all of you that I have spoken to during this journey. Lamborghini and my dealer really came through in a BIG way. I hope there will be more allocations for 2023 STOs so anyone who wants one can have one.

I will visit with my SA tomorrow to lock down the spec. I have an idea of what I want but I might switch up at the last moment!

Moral of the story: be persistent and kind, also don't be the three guys that dropped out of the race 馃榿

congrats knew you can do it!

Reactions: LHP

Registered
Hey guys,

Big congrats on the allocation. You must be jumping for joy, that's awesome.

Registered
and your telling us with all honesty you plan to have a STO, Tecnica, A replacement. All at the same time?? If not you think flipping those won鈥檛 hurt any feelings? Not to mention do you think corporate lambo will allow one customer to get all three allocations of the last three models when so many people have got denied even for a single allocation. These are all question I have

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and your telling us with all honesty you plan to have a STO, Tecnica, A replacement. All at the same time?? If not you think flipping those won鈥檛 hurt any feelings? Not to mention do you think corporate lambo will allow one customer to get all three allocations of the last three models when so many people have got denied even for a single allocation. These are all question I have
The Tecnica I will gladly cancel (if my dealer asks me to. My thought is to have both, and see which I like better and will let one go before the A replacement arrives. The A replacement I鈥檓 very far down the list (#12) so I don鈥檛 expect that in 2023, more likely mid 2024.

keep in mind, my Tecnica deposit was placed months before the Tecnica was even announced and I was not guaranteed an STO at that time. I鈥檝e been on the waitlist since Dec.

my Evo spyder will go back to the dealer when the STO arrives.

I don鈥檛 see the issue of having multiple cars.You have two STOs and you love them. And that鈥檚 the exact same model car 馃し馃徎

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big congrats on the allocation. You must be jumping for joy, that's awesome.
Most certainly! I can鈥檛 stop smiling, lots of ups and downs in this journey but I鈥檓 glad my dealer was able to make it happen!

Registered
Hey guys,

Awesome, Congrats!!

Registered
congratulations! Very happy for you! Persistence pays off. Look forward to seeing your build. I hope more allocations come for folks like us waiting in line!

Hey guys,

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congratulations! Very happy for you! Persistence pays off. Look forward to seeing your build. I hope more allocations come for folks like us waiting in line!
Thank you brother! Id hit up your SA tomorrow. I was told select dealers might have gotten 1-2 allocations per dealer for 2023 MY.

Reactions: KZEVO

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hey guys,

Looks amazing! Going for the Darth Vader vibe, looks very cool. :cool:

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks amazing! Going for the Darth Vader vibe, looks very cool. :cool:
Thanks Albert! Can鈥檛 wait for it. Feels good knowing it鈥檚 coming!

Reactions: amandeep18feb

Premium Member
I was not aware they are actually still building MY 2023 STO鈥檚鈥 very interesting. I thought only t茅cnicas going forward 2023
I am hearing Evos and Stos will continue in 2023.. not sure how long in 2023

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was not aware they are actually still building MY 2023 STO鈥檚鈥 very interesting. I thought only t茅cnicas going forward 2023
I saw the memo myself. It鈥檚 definitely 2023 MY STO - only Evo orders that are already validated are safe. No new Evo orders except the AWD spyder a will be validated.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts