Lamborghini Talk banner

Finally got my EVO!

4106 Views 72 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  3POINT8
Long-time lurker, first time posting.

Well here it is, my '22 RWD EVO. Took about 15 months to get after placing my order/deposit, but it was worth the waIt. Anyways, here's my spec in Verde Selvans, a hard color to capture in photos, but my front end pic is pretty close.

Thanks to everyone at The Luxury Collection Walnut Creek for a very smooth process, everyone was great, especially my rep Lemar!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Congratulations. That is one beautiful car. I put in a Tecnica order with Walnut Creek Lamborghini with Lemar and hope to get it. I have a Huracan now and looking to meet some other owners and go for some drives. Let me if you're ever up for it. Once again congratulations and sexy spec.
Thanks! You're in good hands, hope you get it. Totally up for some drives, I'm DM you.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Have you opted for battery maintainer and car cover? I dont see their prices in the guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Car cover and battery tender were not options online at the time when I placed the order. However, the cover came with the car for free and I'm getting the battery tender installed later this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts