Lamborghini Talk banner

Finally got my EVO!

4106 Views 72 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  3POINT8
Long-time lurker, first time posting.

Well here it is, my '22 RWD EVO. Took about 15 months to get after placing my order/deposit, but it was worth the waIt. Anyways, here's my spec in Verde Selvans, a hard color to capture in photos, but my front end pic is pretty close.

Thanks to everyone at The Luxury Collection Walnut Creek for a very smooth process, everyone was great, especially my rep Lemar!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,039 Posts
casa i didn’t opt for it....it has the magnetic connector inside the frunk also...casa do u have the connection
point.
Don’t know. I bought the Ctek and it isn’t the magnetic one. I plan on installing it Saturday. But my reply was to you stating the tender comes with the car. In my case it didn’t.

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,039 Posts
Although most OEM battery tenders are made by Ctek, but you have to make sure you purchase one with the correct amps needed to cycle the battery otherwise the tender will overheat.

Basically, you're better off purchasing one from the Service Center.

It's not worth paying $1200 to have them clear the codes if your battery dies from using the wrong tender.
Thx for the heads up. I’m actually bringing it with me to a dealer to ensure I don’t mess up!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts