Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up close and personal with the new LP 700-4 Aventador at the Geneva Motor Show. I was able to go through virtually the entire MMI as well as most of the customizable features on the full screen TFT dashboard which is divided into 3 parts. Check out my other Channel for other videos on the Aventador but here is the MMI and Dash review. A must watch in High Definition :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
328 Posts
LP700 Nav is definitely Audi

Beautiful Car.... but the Nav is almost exactly the same as the 2011 Audi S4 I just purchased... Same internal navigation and screen actions etc.
A lotta money for an Audi Nav system even if they are from the same parent. The dash looks waaaaaay cool though

Jim g

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
still beats the 8 bit graphics of the f430 dash with the door ajar pic. my original nintendo was sharper. lmao. but i agree this is very gallardo-ish, which is very audi-ish.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great video and walkthrough, DoctaM3. Let's hope that the system is user-friendly, and what was that 'windscreen wiper' option? :p

·
Registered
949 Posts
Great video and walkthrough, DoctaM3. Let's hope that the system is user-friendly, and what was that 'windscreen wiper' option? :p
I'm guessing the wiper is inaccessible while in "operational mode". I'm guessing it must be put in a "maintenance mode" so you can get your hands on it to change the blade. Prob makes it "pop out" or something.

Just a guess.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Leaves me cold. That stuff has nothing to do with driving. Speedo, Tach, and info about what's going on in the engine...That's IT!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm guessing the wiper is inaccessible while in "operational mode". I'm guessing it must be put in a "maintenance mode" so you can get your hands on it to change the blade. Prob makes it "pop out" or something.
Or maybe for automatic operation of wipers during rain, similar to BMW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts