Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered in April, arrived a few weeks ago. Drove straight to get protective wrap and tint. Came from LP560 AWD Gallardo, first thoughts.....

Amazing power and feel.
Love the crackle when letting off gas in corsa.
Incredible styling.
Hate the info center, turning radio volume even a challenge.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I can feel your excitement. Love those blue calipers!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ordered in April, arrived a few weeks ago. Drove straight to get protective wrap and tint. Came from LP560 AWD Gallardo, first thoughts.....

Amazing power and feel.
Love the crackle when letting off gas in corsa.
Incredible styling.
Hate the info center, turning radio volume even a challenge.
View attachment 307336
Looks great! Post more pics. Did you tint the windows/windshield? (if so what percentage) Looks dark or maybe it's just at night.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Really nice, love the wheels and calipers!

Whoever, was in charge of the info center design should be shot.

FWIW, not sure if it's a good idea to leave lift up, when you are not around. Though, I end up doing it quite often. :)

HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Giallo Inti
12 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your life! I got my 2021 EVO RWD (Giallo Inti) last May. Was very frustrated (not disappointed) with the Infotainment system. Clumsy and distracting to use. However, with regard to the volume adjustment, there is a very nice feature (although I can't find it in the manual and I have only seen it in a YouTube video, of which I spent time watching hundreds of them). You can touch the screen with 2 fingers, and slide your fingers up and down to adjust the volume. This is actually very easy to do while driving. Here is a video link:
You can also do some cool things you can do with Alexa. I have never used Alexa before I got my Lambo, but I decided to give it a try. I installed it on my phone, setup my account, and then started to use it and learn how it works. I then setup Alexa in the Lambo. It's hard to find a list of commands on the internet. There are only a few short videos (less than 2 minutes) which are really marketing videos that have a driver speaking a few commands. You can just search "Lamborghini Alexa" on YouTube. But, I did find this "complete list" of Alexa commands for the Dot from CNET: Roundup of every Alexa command you can give your Amazon Echo device now
Notwithstanding the imperfections of the Infotainment system, the EVO RWD is still... AWESOME!!!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Hunting, pecking and swiping still sucks no matter how you look at it. The very fact that you have to click through a disclaimer is self evident of what a piss poor design it is. It's there way of saying, if you look down at the navigation while you're driving or any other function and crash it's not our fault.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your life! I got my 2021 EVO RWD (Giallo Inti) last May. Was very frustrated (not disappointed) with the Infotainment system. Clumsy and distracting to use. However, with regard to the volume adjustment, there is a very nice feature (although I can't find it in the manual and I have only seen it in a YouTube video, of which I spent time watching hundreds of them). You can touch the screen with 2 fingers, and slide your fingers up and down to adjust the volume. This is actually very easy to do while driving. Here is a video link:
You can also do some cool things you can do with Alexa. I have never used Alexa before I got my Lambo, but I decided to give it a try. I installed it on my phone, setup my account, and then started to use it and learn how it works. I then setup Alexa in the Lambo. It's hard to find a list of commands on the internet. There are only a few short videos (less than 2 minutes) which are really marketing videos that have a driver speaking a few commands. You can just search "Lamborghini Alexa" on YouTube. But, I did find this "complete list" of Alexa commands for the Dot from CNET: Roundup of every Alexa command you can give your Amazon Echo device now
Notwithstanding the imperfections of the Infotainment system, the EVO RWD is still... AWESOME!!!
Ahh thats a good tip on the volume. Now I wish they had something to allow forward/backward on songs and I think I would be okay with it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts