Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
OP, quick, get that Gallardo nice and dirty so you can have some real fun! 馃Ъ :giggle:

Reactions: jcm

Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
Drove about 125 miles to absolutely nowhere. A few pictures were taken, a few waves,a few people riding my a**, and a whole lot of smiles.
These are mostly Point "A" to Point "A" cars with a lot of fun in between.

Reactions: jcm

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I found myself looking out into my garage about 20-25 times yesterday. Drove it earlier a little bit but it鈥檚 been drizzling a bunch. I messaged my local sheriff and I hope to take care of inspection and my appropriate business at the clerks office. Registration, title application etc鈥.
That one of those magical things about these cars, you can just stare them and get a high.

Registered
I found myself looking out into my garage about 20-25 times yesterday. Drove it earlier a little bit but it鈥檚 been drizzling a bunch. I messaged my local sheriff and I hope to take care of inspection and my appropriate business at the clerks office. Registration, title application etc鈥.
JCM -I have sitting in my basement brand new carbon fiber engine cover for the lid and the piece that covers the exhaust I would sell you cheap. I also have 4 Callistro wheels two new rears and two fronts with tires mounted. I had the same car, but traded it for a Performante. Let me know!

Brian

Registered
10 years or so iv had it. Truly the last of the drivers ferraris, very analog. Super fun car and i bought it when its was considered a "Junk" Ferrari and nobody wanted them..haha

Though has cross my mind of selling it but it looks really good sitting there haha

Registered
10 years or so iv had it. Truly the last of the drivers ferraris, very analog. Super fun car and i bought it when its was considered a "Junk" Ferrari and nobody wanted them..haha

Though has cross my mind of selling it but it looks really good sitting there haha
Is your 4 post lift bolted to the ground? Or is it free floating?

Registered
Is your 4 post lift bolted to the ground? Or is it free floating?

I see no point in having a bolting down 4 post. iv used it so much over the last 15 years with the caster and such and not one time have i ever felt in danger.

If space is limited, its the only way to go. I worked on it on almost ever weekend for more then a decade before i got a 2 post and another 4.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts