Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I’d create this thread to capture any pix you all take this year at these events. I went to St. Petersburg and met a couple of owners and hope to get Alex (Arancio H Spyder) on here. Also met @wthensler finally and verified he hasn’t been sending us photos of someone else’s car…he’s legit! Haha!! Enjoy the pix. Can’t wait to take mine next year!
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Beautiful Lambos! Am I mistaken or did you say Arancio, AKA orange was a color that reminded you of one of the Sesame Street characters? :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful Lambos! Am I mistaken or did you say Arancio, AKA orange was a color that reminded you of one of the Sesame Street characters? :giggle:
Wait, did I ever post about that? If so you have a better memory than me!! Yes, my nephew wants it because of Ernie! 🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Wait, did I ever post about that? If so you have a better memory than me!! Yes, my nephew wants it because of Ernie! 🤦‍♂️
Arancio is a great color and that color of the first Lamborghini I wanted to buy but Houston Lamborghini blew me off.

• Angry
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Thought I’d create this thread to capture any pix you all take this year at these events. I went to St. Petersburg and met a couple of owners and hope to get Alex (Arancio H Spyder) on here. Also met @wthensler finally and verified he hasn’t been sending us photos of someone else’s car…he’s legit! Haha!! Enjoy the pix. Can’t wait to take mine next year! View attachment 306420 View attachment 306421 View attachment 306422
Thx for sharing, STO,is stunning

·
Registered
719 Posts
Great meeting @Rcasa20 at Festivals of Speed and a new friend Rob with the Arancio Atlas Aventador ( he was my car neighbor at the show).

Abby my SA from Lamborghini Sarasota also showed up, a very pleasant surprise.

I will just add that these cars garner a ridiculous amount of attention, so prepare accordingly…..even though most folks don’t know too much about them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I will just add that these cars garner a ridiculous amount of attention, so prepare accordingly…..even though most folks don’t know too much about them.
You mean the STO?

·
Registered
719 Posts
You mean the STO?
Yes, the STO. A magnet, plain and simple. It was crazy how many children, teenagers, adults and even elderly folks wanted their pictures taken with the car. One woman (had to be in her 80s) approached and asked what the emblem was. She and her husband then wanted their picture taken as well as a teaser for their grandchildren. Heartwarming to experience.

Almost everyone remarked about the shark fin and the rear wing. And of course, there were the endless questions. Crowd went wild as I was leaving the show (I fired it up a bit leaving Vinoy Park, even the police were on board).

I‘m actually exhausted and need a good night‘s sleep.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
^^Nice eclectic collection of super cars from an STO to a Rolls Royce. Four of the twelve pictures included were of Lamborghinis'; not quite a stampede but a clear majority.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Yes, the STO. A magnet, plain and simple. It was crazy how many children, teenagers, adults and even elderly folks wanted their pictures taken with the car. One woman (had to be in her 80s) approached and asked what the emblem was. She and her husband then wanted their picture taken as well as a teaser for their grandchildren. Heartwarming to experience.

Almost everyone remarked about the shark fin and the rear wing. And of course, there were the endless questions. Crowd went wild as I was leaving the show (I fired it up a bit leaving Vinoy Park, even the police were on board).

I‘m actually exhausted and need a good night‘s sleep.
Interesting but, not surprising, the STO has a presence and commands attention. I will have no problem with that. :giggle:

·
Registered
719 Posts
You say that now, it was the best and worst of all worlds at the event. I felt uncomfortable leaving the car as there were literally hordes of people around it. Not everyone is careful or considerate. I did eventually leave for a couple hours to have lunch with some friends attending the event.

OTOH it won two awards (I’ve had it with trophies) and select photos and videos by the staff for future FOS events.

So………take the good with the bad.

I loved the Aventador, I thought it was an absolute killer spec and car. But the majority of people can’t tell the difference between it and a Huracan Spider, which were in relative abundance.

For future specs, the Arancia Atlas on Nero will be the spec for the Technica if I’m lucky enough to get one. The afternoon sun finally came out and the car just glowed, like an incredible sunset. More orange in it than the Arancia California, which has a bit more gold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts