Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard they have a new approach to the exhaust sound.

Airs in 3 minutes. I'm curious what they have.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hard to tell since it's a promo video. But it's one sweet looking car!!! The best sounding V6 IMHO is the Ford GT.

·
Registered
209 Posts
To be honest, i am not sure what to make of it yet. It looks a little bit boring and i don't like the look of the exhaust.

Depending on the angle it reminds me of different other cars (older cars, sf90, lotus, ...).

Have to wait and see how it feels in person.

Priceswise it's above the F8 .. don't know if that's appropriate. It's 270.000 € / 322.000 USD

Reactions: Murciful

·
Registered
134 Posts
To be honest, i am not sure what to make of it yet. It looks a little bit boring and i don't like the look of the exhaust.

Depending on the angle it reminds me of different other cars (older cars, sf90, lotus, ...).

Have to wait and see how it feels in person.

Priceswise it's above the F8 .. don't know if that's appropriate. It's 270.000 € / 322.000 USD
Where did you find the official price announcement?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Looks like Ferrari is sharing design ideas with Corvette, right down to the Camaro esq taillights. Did I see air vents in the seats??? OK now I want one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
830hp just put the Huracan replacement on notice….whether you like Ferrari or not, the end consumer will benefit from this car. We can wish NA would march on forever but im just thankful they havent gone full electric….yet😢

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
830hp just put the Huracan replacement on notice….whether you like Ferrari or not, the end consumer will benefit from this car. We can wish NA would march on forever but im just thankful they havent gone full electric….yet😢
That was exactly what I was thinking. Now Lamborghini knows what they have to do and more. It is a nice car, but it will never compete with Lamborghini on design. I really didn't like the front or the rear end, and the exhaust is underwhelming. Lamborghini will always retain that wild off the wall look, and I haven't found any other car that matches it.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,640 Posts
Look forward to a V6 that sounds like a Dyson with the sound piped through the speakers.

And yes, the NA engies aren't as powerful as TT + hybrid engines but honestly who cares about going from 3 sec 0-60 to 2.95 or an increase in top speed which 99% of will never hit. Nothing will replace the rumble and sound of a NA engine.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Fake/piped in exhaust will never match the scream of a NA V10.

I'm not even close to exploring the limits of my H on the street. To do so would be idiotic and reckless driving.

The Gen 2 NSX is a colossal sales failure. These new V6 TT hybrid offerings are supercharged NSX's with an Italian badge and the weight penalty is not worth it to me for the gain in HP.

If the future design language of Ferrari continues with the SF90 and this promotional video, Enzo is rolling over in his grave.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't know how "true" Ferrari fans can like any of these new cars from Ferrari. Absolutely hideous. Yes, looks are subjective, but what the hell is that? Look at a 458, 458 Speciale, 488, 488 Pista, then look at this 296 GTB. How can you possibly like this design given that the previous staples from Ferrari are 100x better looking? What Ferrari was, what it became. So sad.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't know how "true" Ferrari fans can like any of these new cars from Ferrari. Absolutely hideous. Yes, looks are subjective, but what the hell is that? Look at a 458, 458 Speciale, 488, 488 Pista, then look at this 296 GTB. How can you possibly like this design given that the previous staples from Ferrari are 100x better looking? What Ferrari was, what it became. So sad.
100%
Ending the design partnership with Pininfarina has to be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made.

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
104 Posts
Interesting styling.... As far as "Huracan killer" goes I guess it might be if duck-billed platypus at the front and Corvette at the back is your thing looks-wise. Give me a 458 or 488 over this any day.

;)

Impressive performance figures, though.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts