• Ugly

Votes: 45 39.8%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i think that F50 is better in person that in pictures
i've always hated it until i have seen one in yellow in a dealer:
it is so racing and the back is very intimidating i have to admit it is a good car

the F40 however is better loocking

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it's ugly, BUT I wouldn't like it any other way. True exotics must be outrageusly designed. That way they remain special and slowly get under your skin to stay there, and it will be great to see after 15yrs when somebody copies some detail just to make their NEW car stand out, thinking that everybody forgot about the original.
Best designed cars will shock you on the first glance, but the more you look at it the more you are crossing over to the ''dark side''. :evil:

·
Registered
361 Posts
orange enzo is hot. I saw an f50 on the road a few weekends ago. that thing is scary coming in the rear view mirror. Perosnally i would spend my money on lambo and koenisigg and call it a day. No ferrari for me.

·
Registered
51 Posts

The car looks like it has a desease....

I personally think they should have fired the guy who designed it....

The car just killed Ferrari....then came Enzo....

It got worse....

[My criticism are based on the cars looks....]

well ofcourse I totaly respect others opinion towards this car but I just think this is a hideous one..... :whip:

Three thumbs down...

·
Registered
68 Posts
The F50 is the car that captured me into the automotive world. It's a pure work of art. Without it I would not be a carnut like I am today,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.