• Ugly

Votes: 45 39.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it and I want to get one. I know its a rip off but do you guys like the looks of the car?

·
Registered
205 Posts
IMO, the F50 is ten times better looking than the Enzo which is the 2nd ugliest Ferrari ever made next to the 612.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i think that F50 is better in person that in pictures
i've always hated it until i have seen one in yellow in a dealer:
it is so racing and the back is very intimidating i have to admit it is a good car

the F40 however is better loocking

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it's ugly, BUT I wouldn't like it any other way. True exotics must be outrageusly designed. That way they remain special and slowly get under your skin to stay there, and it will be great to see after 15yrs when somebody copies some detail just to make their NEW car stand out, thinking that everybody forgot about the original.
Best designed cars will shock you on the first glance, but the more you look at it the more you are crossing over to the ''dark side''. :evil:

·
Registered
361 Posts
orange enzo is hot. I saw an f50 on the road a few weekends ago. that thing is scary coming in the rear view mirror. Perosnally i would spend my money on lambo and koenisigg and call it a day. No ferrari for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ltadmin said:
Sorry, but imo, the f-50 looks like a pig with lipstick on!

:eek:
I couldn't agree more. It is the one of the worlds most overated cars. It's top speed is an amazing 183 MPH according to one magazine that tested it. I hate the thing. :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts

The car looks like it has a desease....

I personally think they should have fired the guy who designed it....

The car just killed Ferrari....then came Enzo....

It got worse....

[My criticism are based on the cars looks....]

well ofcourse I totaly respect others opinion towards this car but I just think this is a hideous one..... :whip:

Three thumbs down...

·
Registered
68 Posts
The F50 is the car that captured me into the automotive world. It's a pure work of art. Without it I would not be a carnut like I am today,

·
Registered
210 Posts
YellowMurci said:
Dont you love it when they dig up these old threads?
:D :D :D :D

To answer the old question, the F50 looks better than the F40. F40 looks like a crappy kit car. Enzo is "odd" looking. I have not decided if it's ugly or not.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Shahram,

If you've given it serious thought, go for it. Otherwise wait for the car you really want. It should be available in the states soon enough :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts