Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a drive with the Ferrari F430 last saturday! This car is just awsome! I love it! We were driving 240 km/h on the highway.... :D wouuuuhhhaaaa! Does someone have one or had a drive with it?

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Pity you didn't take your camera.

Do you mean you had a ride in it or that you drove it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unfortunatley Itadmin, every car mag review rates the 430 better than the Gallardo. I think Audi better get back to the basics of the advantages of Lamborghini. A car that was styled more aggesive than Ferrari and one with more performance. And if you're talking about heritage when was the last time Lamborghini won a professional race?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ltadmin said:
Building such great cars for so long and with such a great racing heritage Ferrari must really hate being second to Lamborghini!!:D
Again, what planet did you say you were on?

·
Registered
323 Posts
ltadmin said:
Building such great cars for so long and with such a great racing heritage Ferrari must really hate being second to Lamborghini!!

:D
Youre damn right!
The 430 is one of the most ugly Ferraris ever made, compare the looks 2 a Gallardo, the Gallardo just kills it. And then the 612, what a terrible car, for that kinda money you could buy a Murcie!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't disagree that the F430 is a nice car probably with equal or better performance than the current Gallardo, but let's see what happens when the revised Gallardo comes out. Hopefully it will be the 550HP instead of the 520HP so when the F430 CS comes out, the Gallardo will still be on top performance wise.

I just saw somewhere that a new F430 is available for USD80,000 over the MSRP, is anyone interested in purchasing it for the price of a brand new Murci? I think not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was planning on getting a F430 as well, but finally came to my senses. No friggin' way I'm paying any premium for such a car. Ferrari can play all the games with their pricing they want, I'm opting for a Murci thankyouverymuch.

The funny part being, I feel like I'm betting on the winning horse with this choice too. :evil:

Ps. The asking premiums have halved in less than 2 months here in Swizzy.. Wait until July-August and you can get one without any - I'm sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In the near future i will be having a Photoshoot with a F430 :). My friend bought one of the first 2 in quebec and said he wouldnt mind iit. Expect pictures then :D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
the 430 is little better performance than the gallardo,
but it is not as beautiful as the lambo .... not at all

but if i can afford one i'll take a preowned murcie that is better :evil:

·
Registered
62 Posts
kane00 said:
Unfortunatley Itadmin, every car mag review rates the 430 better than the Gallardo. I think Audi better get back to the basics of the advantages of Lamborghini. A car that was styled more aggesive than Ferrari and one with more performance. And if you're talking about heritage when was the last time Lamborghini won a professional race?
Don't get me wrong, I'm still a dedicated lambo fan and owner, but I have to second that notion

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Sorry, but the 430 is a rehashed 360, with a few more ponies!!!

If you give back the drive line power the Gallardo gives up for 4WD (in the name of handling) then a G would spank a 430 all over the pavement!!!!

;)

and when you start talking looks...don't make me laugh!!! :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lambo-Crazy said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm still a dedicated lambo fan and owner, but I have to second that notion
LOL, The 430 may be a good car, but its Ferraris answer to the Gallardo. Once the S is released next year, pushing out nearly 600BHP i think the tables on peformance will be reversed. Lets not forget the 430 has a face only a mother could love! And a shortsighted mother at that.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am on that waiting list for the car see the name need to change it. I have a gallardo, I luv it, wanna b like roytoy so I will as well op for a murcie. Altough I never owned a f car do you guys think I should wait to buy this or just move on to the murcie.(2007) murcie

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the 430 and G coupes equally, but I would have to say that the Gallardo spider looks a lot better than the 430 spider. I hate the role bars on the 360/430 spiders.

·
Registered
809 Posts
There is no way anyone can compare the f430 to the Gallardo. The Gallardo has a refined and elegant look, with a hint aggressiveness, the f430 is just a tasteless heap of scrap (what kind of "exclusive" supercar needs to have its name written on it 17 or however many times?).

On top of that, the 430 just barely etches out the gallardo performance-wise because of "driver interatction) or some baloney.

And then if you look at the interiors, no comparison whatsoever between the two. The Lamboghini just outclasses the Ferrari.

and then look at the company mascots!

which is greater, THE BULL? or a whimpy, dinky poney?

·
Banned
183 Posts
Lambo's are hard edged demonic razor cars, Ferrari's are luxurious, less stressed cars. I happen to like the look and Feel of the Lambo's over the Ferrari's I have driven. When I think of my future garage, I imagine having say, an F430 for a sporty night out on the town, vs the Lambo for hard edged Mashing, scaring the bejesus out of those around me. Know what I'm saying? Lambo's are more masculine than Ferrari's... Not much else to argue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts