Lamborghini Talk banner

Ferrari Drivers

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JRV 
#1 ·
I have noticed that when I’m driving my Diablo that the Ferrari drivers don’t want to “play” on the streets or highways. These are 360 and 575 drivers on the weekends that seem to ignore me when I pull next to them but make it a point to look at everyone else driving.

From your experience are they more conservative, or just scared?

#2 ·
Different animal perhaps? Was speaking to a guy recently that used to sell Ferraris and now sells Lamborghinis. He said that the Ferrari customer was very different. Typically, not as interested, or as knowledgeable. A lottery winner would go out and buy a Ferrari, not a Lambo.

He also said that Lambo buyers were more quirky. Slightly more colourful and eccentric.

I also think they are a bit scared of Lambos. Lamborghini represents the dark side of the force to your average Ferrari enthusiast. You just can't pick a fight with them :(

#6 ·
I love both cars but I didn’t know if everyone had the same experience.

This one time there was a 360 and the driver was speeding and weaving through traffic but when I was him and pulled next to him he started driving the speed limit and staying in one lane.
Im sure an f50 as an example would probably be a little more aggressive with me though

#10 ·
JRV said:
Yes the owners are a different breed....Lambos have always been The Most Exotic Sports Cars in the World.....that in and of itself intimidates most out of playing the game! After that comes the respect of other drivers knowing that Lambos are very fast, and not many want to be embarrassed in public.

:D NICE!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.