Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Best Of Show goes to Lambo!

I know the guys at Lamborghini Orlando are happy this week! At the Celebration Exotic Car Show last weekend, at the black tie gala on Saturday night the Best Of Show trophy that was sponsored by Ferrari Maserati of central Florida was given to my 78' Lamborghini Silhouette! I must say the Lamborghini turn out was weak, but the show was one of the best I have ever been to. There were over 150 cars that went up against my little Lambo (mostly Ferrari's) and I was proud to have them recognize this rare car.

PS: I think they were trying to turn me to the good side of the Force, the Ferrari guys were way to nice to me ;)

Tony Lambo

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
conrats, but your car is stunning, better than new :eek:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Way to go Tony!

I have my car at Lambo Orlando waiting on a window and could not make it.
I know that the judging is first class, many of the same who do cavallino and is on a Pebble Beach level.

Jeff is a great guy. I judged his FCar at Cars for Cure and gave him first place. Glad it was not all Ferrari slanted. BTW - you car looks familiar, was she at Winter Park or Mt Dora in the past few years?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fl_355 said:
Way to go Tony!

I know that the judging is first class, many of the same who do cavallino and is on a Pebble Beach level.

Jeff is a great guy. I judged his FCar at Cars for Cure and gave him first place. Glad it was not all Ferrari slanted. BTW - you car looks familiar, was she at Winter Park or Mt Dora in the past few years?
Thanks Frank, You have seen my car this year in Del Ray at Italiafest back in February. It won Lamborghini first place there as well, but I never won best of show before. Jeff is a great host and a first class guy. I have never felt more welcome at a Ferrari event.

Tony

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fl_355 said:
Way to go Tony!

PS: Hey Frank, I buy all my parts from Ultimate, you car could not be in better hands.

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts