Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - I am shopping around for insurance since I have a separate policy for my ACR and Perf and want it all under one policy with agreed upon value. Here are quotes I am getting:

Perf agreed upon value - $300k
ACR agreed upon value - $200k

Hagerty: Around $5,000/year (both cars)
Grundy: $5,500/year (both cars)

Any feedback on what other people are paying for agreed upon value policies? I have also heard good things about American Modern. Cars are listed just for pleasure use (maybe around 2,500-5k miles per year if that)

Thanks in advance for the help! I am located in Cali.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I’m surprised with hagerty
I have about 800,000 of agreed value coverage and I am under $5000 with zero deductible.
But there so many factors for premiums
Claim history
Deductible amount
How Much coverage
Miles you drive
Bundling packages

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m surprised with hagerty
I have about 800,000 of agreed value coverage and I am under $5000 with zero deductible.
But there so many factors for premiums
Claim history
Deductible amount
How Much coverage
Miles you drive
Bundling packages
Thanks for feedback. How many miles did Hagerty give you? They old me they don't ask for an odometer reading as long as you are using it for leisure use and not your daily driver.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I told them under 5000 miles which I would never reach.
My insurance went down when I moved
My policy from Arizona to Illinois by $2000. When you go over a certain amount you have some sort of concierge service which I have never used. Some VIP status. I just pay every year and hope I never contact them during the year

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told them under 5000 miles which I would never reach.
My insurance went down when I moved
My policy from Arizona to Illinois by $2000. When you go over a certain amount you have some sort of concierge service which I have never used. Some VIP status. I just pay every year and hope I never contact them during the year
How long have you used them? Are you happy? Any claims before or know of anyone that has had a claim with them? I am thinking I will be going with them.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
How long have you used them? Are you happy? Any claims before or know of anyone that has had a claim with them? I am thinking I will be going with them.
I have been with them 20 years.
I had a total loss with the Russo and steel auctions tent fiasco when I was going to sell the Forbes Diablo. It was hassle free and paid relatively quickly. Have not had a claim since. I use the emergency service I get with the vip level. I like that piece of mind for tire service on the road, potential breakdown

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been with them 20 years.
I had a total loss with the Russo and steel auctions tent fiasco when I was going to sell the Forbes Diablo. It was hassle free and paid relatively quickly. Have not had a claim since. I use the emergency service I get with the vip level. I like that piece of mind for tire service on the road, potential breakdown
Do they have a separate policy for track use or do you use someone else?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hagerty wouldn't insure be due to age (I'm 23 Y/O). I ended up going to state farm on my Huracan LP610-4. I just picked it up last week. Paying 3100$ for a 6 month policy.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,826 Posts
Hagerty wouldn't insure be due to age (I'm 23 Y/O). I ended up going to state farm on my Huracan LP610-4. I just picked it up last week. Paying 3100$ for a 6 month policy.
Wow, that is the highest premium I have seen, but you are also the youngest owners I have seen. I guess that is the price you pay for young success.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Damn I pay $1500 a year State Farm for my H. You are getting raped.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got quoted $8000 a year by farmers. I have one accident coming off in June. I’m hoping it’s half that after? I was a little shocked.

Ford GT 05/06 I got quoted $3000 a year. Mclaren 675lt $5500 a year.

38 single

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I got quoted $8000 a year by farmers. I have one accident coming off in June. I’m hoping it’s half that after? I was a little shocked.

Ford GT 05/06 I got quoted $3000 a year. Mclaren 675lt $5500 a year.

38 single
Just to give you an idea
Hagerty vip service
Mclaren 675lt
Lamborghini Countach
Corvette l-89
Ferrari 308
All for 4900

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to give you an idea
Hagerty vip service
Mclaren 675lt
Lamborghini Countach
Corvette l-89
Ferrari 308
All for 4900
Hell of a rate! The VIP service is only for those that have at least $500k agreed upon value or more. I was able to squeeze in there recently with my ACR and Perf.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,244 Posts
If you can be bothered doing the conversion I pay $ 6 K AUD annually, limited to 2,500kms a year and with a clean driving record and Im a mature driver., valued at $ 500K AUD...FML !

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just to give you an idea
Hagerty vip service
Mclaren 675lt
Lamborghini Countach
Corvette l-89
Ferrari 308
All for 4900
No idea how that pricing makes sense. I just contacted them about a vehicle and for one they quoted 5k for an 812 only. No other vehicles. There is no elevated risk in my case or location. Is about over twice other quotes received.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No idea how that pricing makes sense. I just contacted them about a vehicle and for one they quoted 5k for an 812 only. No other vehicles. There is no elevated risk in my case or location. Is about over twice other quotes received.
They give hefty discounts with the more cars you have and value they are. After you have at least $500k of agreed value, there are huge rate cuts since you are in their VIP service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts