Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what happened? I received a warning on my e-gear system, yesterday I tried starting the car up, RPM fell to 0 immediately .. I clicked the 'check' button and it shows 'fault in e-gear system'. I also saw a puddle of 'oil' at the side of my car after the rain :confused:

And so I called tow truck to bring it to the workshop.. Hopefully It won't cost a bomb to repair x

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Does anyone know what happened? I received a warning on my e-gear system, yesterday I tried starting the car up, RPM fell to 0 immediately .. I clicked the 'check' button and it shows 'fault in e-gear system'. I also saw a puddle of 'oil' at the side of my car after the rain :confused:

And so I called tow truck to bring it to the workshop.. Hopefully It won't cost a bomb to repair x
I had the same (2004 Gallardo) and it turned out to be the egear pump - cost me $2200 installed but that is in Australia. It was a direct replacement with little effort involved. Cheers Ed

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the same (2004 Gallardo) and it turned out to be the egear pump - cost me $2200 installed but that is in Australia. It was a direct replacement with little effort involved. Cheers Ed
Thank you! I sent it back to workshop, they did these so far:
ECU re-programming
Engine Oil topup
Coolant
E-Gear Oil topup

Now they are searching for the leak as far as I know :confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts