Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say farewell to this forum & few friends that I made along the way. If you guys visit Japan one day, feel free to give me a shout @Lambo2018 @Russk @surfah @Lee T @topcarbon, a guy in NZ, and few others that I forgot to mention. You guys can reach me by youtube. I am still working on the train diorama with your names & I'll post it to my youtube channel when it's done. I am also working on owning a strad violin & when that happens I promise to upload the videos!

I was hoping for a fun & educated place to hang around. I even planned on bringing friends from my local car clubs to come here to chat. But this place is ruled by few anxious small dealers, flippers, and morons that spilled so much BS that it's just no fun for me to hang around. @ULTIMATEPD is an exception, of course. Maybe that is just a Canadian French culture, I don't know.

Also before I go, I just want to say your possession doesn't define who you are. It's the brain & humility that counts. People will remember you of who you truly are when you die & not by your money or whatever list of cars that you concurrently drives.

I will delete my account tomorrow so I prob can't see your responses by then. Also thank you to the forum owner, admin, & moderator for creating this forum. It was fun while it last. Maybe when the forum rules are truly upheld I may come back, but no big deal. I just post this because in my culture it's not polite to leave without saying goodbye. Cheers!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@Sakura, I and those you mentioned above, and many more will miss you and your many valuable contributions. I find this happens too often where a few pretentious keyboard warriors, know it alls, poison the forum, and drive away quality people like yourself. I wish you would reconsider but I am sure you gave this careful thought so I won't presume to try to dissuade you. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and I know you will continue to enjoy your many blessings. Godspeed my friend!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I鈥檓 late, but I want to encourage you to just take break if you need to, but don鈥檛 leave. You have shared and added so much here. Wish you would reconsider! In fact you can鈥檛 leave me here alone with Albert鈥榮 sense of humor. I refuse to say goodbye. So I鈥檒l just say Aloha.

Registered
Norman sorry to see you go. I enjoyed having another japanese on this forum and my wife who is from Kanagawa appreciated your beautiful garden and love for music. You always handled yourself with class. Have a happy life and come back soon.

Registered
I must have missed the posts that ticked him off? I generally find this place to be pretty good and respectful. The odd exception of course but that happens on every forum so just need to be able to ignore the guys that piss you off. LOL.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I must have missed the posts that ticked him off?
I didn't miss the post in question but wish it had been more carefully thought through before the send button was hit. Openly insulting people is just not called for and doesn't comport with the rules of the forum.

Premium Member
I must have missed the posts that ticked him off? I generally find this place to be pretty good and respectful. The odd exception of course but that happens on every forum so just need to be able to ignore the guys that piss you off. LOL.
You are right Ozzir, I think at some point almost everyone will take a hit, and when that happens you need to be strong enough to just let it go. Some people are just not happy people and they often times will try to drag someone down with them. Just can't take things on an open forum too seriously. Sorry to see Sakura leave, he was a very talented and bright young man. I hope he decides to give it another try.

Premium Member
Thanks Albert, I knew you would beat me to the punch. Hope he doesn't think we are stalkers!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Thanks Albert, I knew you would beat me to the punch. Hope he doesn't think we are stalkers!
As long as we aren't "The Night Stalker" remember that series in the 70s with Darin McGavin. At the time it scared the heck out of me......
No seriously, he stated above we can contact him through his YouTube channel. I already posted on his most recent Huracan drive video.......you should do the same. It will be like old home week.

Premium Member
A
As long as we aren't "The Night Stalker" remember that series in the 70s with Darin McGavin. At the time it scared the heck out of me......
No seriously, he stated above we can contact him through his YouTube channel. I already posted on his most recent Huracan drive video.......you should do the same. It will be like old home week.
I did. And yes Night Stalker was a favorite of mine. We need some shows like TwilightZone & Outer Limits

Premium Member
I'd like to know who the offenders are. That can be delt with. There is one complaint I know of, but not that serious. On the other hand, a little thickening of the skin wouldn't hurt. Members can also "ignore" those they don't like.

Such is life on Social Media......

Registered
I find this sad
There鈥檚 nothing wrong with having a lively debate with differing opinions, but, when it crosses the line and members disappear because of this, it sours the whole experience.
Look at Lambo power. That place was ripe with bacteria and has disintegrated into a few members. That place is a case study in negativity.
I like forums for the news and chatting with like minded people. When it turns toxic, I leave.
Sorry to see you go

Registered
I find this sad
There鈥檚 nothing wrong with having a lively debate with differing opinions, but, when it crosses the line and members disappear because of this, it sours the whole experience.
Look at Lambo power. That place was ripe with bacteria and has disintegrated into a few members. That place is a case study in negativity.
I like forums for the news and chatting with like minded people. When it turns toxic, I leave.
Sorry to see you go
I forgot about Lambo Power. Haven't been on there in ages. It seemed to be a bit of the old boys club. If you weren't one of the originals there was barely a reply back about anything I ever posted. Wasn't much anyway. I didn't have any bad experiences over there but just became indifferent and totally forgot about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.