248 8
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,733 Posts
Wow such a great photo! Thanks for sharing it, Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,733 Posts
Those leaves are like fireworks. Makes me miss the Mainland
Makes me want to take a trip, although today feels like winter here in the Islands.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How does the Jalpa drive?
The Jalpa is a blast to drive. It does not have a ton of power (claimed 255hp), which means you can push it a lot more during regular driving. Gated shifter, heavy precise controls, and an incredible engine sound. Drives like a vintage Lamborghini, except you have to use more of the cars potential to tear around. On a nice day, you can take the top off and drop it behind the seats. I like how it drives. Very different from anything modern.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Jalpa is a blast to drive. It does not have a ton of power (claimed 255hp), which means you can push it a lot more during regular driving. Gated shifter, heavy precise controls, and an incredible engine sound. Drives like a vintage Lamborghini, except you have to use more of the cars potential to tear around. On a nice day, you can take the top off and drop it behind the seats. I like how it drives. Very different from anything modern.
Thanks for the feedback. I've only seen a few, but haven't driven or gotten a ride in on yet. If I had a black Jalpa, I would have to get the SOUTHPAW license plate. Such an iconic scene.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts