Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking to put that factory wing on my 580-2, but not sure where to look. Yes, I'm about 5 years late for the wing :)

I searched the Internet but only found those made in China or Hongkong etc. I only want original accessory from Lamborghini. I know the factory wing look a bit strange to some, but I don't mind. I don't want anything not factory.

Does vendor here selling one? Please advise.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
So you want a wing from other edition on your 580 but it has to be OEM correct?

Only the Performante and STO came with a wing. I think your best option is to go with Performante wing.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,245 Posts
I am thinking to put that factory wing on my 580-2, but not sure where to look. Yes, I'm about 5 years late for the wing :)

I searched the Internet but only found those made in China or Hongkong etc. I only want original accessory from Lamborghini. I know the factory wing look a bit strange to some, but I don't mind. I don't want anything not factory.

Does vendor here selling one? Please advise.
Shardul, located in Houston (@SRM Autosports) has an excellent reputation on the forum. He would be my first point of contact for parts, Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you want a wing from other edition on your 580 but it has to be OEM correct?

Only the Performante and STO came with a wing. I think your best option is to go with Performante wing.
Yes, would like an OEM one. There was an add on accessori originali wing for 580 but nowhere to be found now. I haven't contacted my dealer as they're on vacation for another week.

·
Premium Member
17,245 Posts
Thanks Albert! Will give him a holler.

I intend to DIY by painting that wing to interesting colors :)
Great. Knowing your creativity, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like Shardul don't have one in stock. I guess I need to order it from my dealership or maybe just post this in wanted ads.

I guess I can always make one from cardboards with detachable nut. It will automatically detach to those loving tailgaters :)

·
Premium Member
17,245 Posts
I guess I can always make one from cardboards with detachable nut. It will automatically detach to those loving tailgaters :)
:giggle: Nothing like a high tech solution but the real question is will your cardboard wing have Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA)? If it doesn't I will have to seriously reassess our association going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,388 Posts
Shardul, located in Houston (@SRM Autosports) has an excellent reputation on the forum. He would be my first point of contact for parts, Cheers!
I got mine from Shardul, and it was perfect. Now you can get it without the toes.

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:giggle: Nothing like a high tech solution but the real question is will your cardboard wing have Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA)? If it doesn't I will have to seriously reassess our association going forward.
I'll have ALA painted in big letters. ALA cardboard wing! It's attiva (automatically activate) when the bolts are off and aerodinamica when it flies off! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got mine from Shardul, and it was perfect. Now you can get it without the toes.

View attachment 317591
View attachment 317592
That wing looks very nice, but I'm looking for the slightly ugly oem one. I can't put non-oem on my car or the cops will find a way to ticket me for having non-certified parts. Cops here are way too bored having nothing else to do.

·
Premium Member
17,245 Posts
I'll have ALA painted in big letters. ALA cardboard wing! It's attiva (automatically activate) when the bolts are off and aerodinamica when it flies off! :eek:
Makes perfect sense...........though, a heads-up, avoid taking it out on rainy days. :giggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts