Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J'ai mon aventador roaster sjv en commande, je l'ai validé fin avril, la livraison se fait entre le 23 septembre et le 23 octobre maximum, vous pouvez me donner l'avancement ainsi que les codes usine de l'avancement de celle ci, j'ai l'application lamborghini, je serai informé par message ?, merci à vous

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have my aventador roaster sjv on order, I validated it at the end of April, the delivery is between September 23 and October 23 maximum, you can give me the progress as well as the factory codes of the progress of that here, I have the lamborghini application, I will be informed by message ?, thank you

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
This is a forum for Lamborghini Members and Aficionados. For an update on the order progress you have to check with the Lamborghini Dealer / Showroom for updates. Have you been assigned a Chassis Number / Order Number yet?

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,673 Posts
Yes, only the dealer can provide updates for your order. Validation means the factory has accepted the order and if your delivery isfor Sept or Oct that means your SVJ might not be in production yet.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,673 Posts
Awesome!

I'm actually suprised you're getting your SVJ in Oct/Nov. When I asked my dealer about a SVJ roadster allocation earlier this year he told me SVJ production was done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts