Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Lamborghini will provide photos of your car as it is being built.

I think Ferrari does this.

Registered
BMW ///M

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
I am inquiring if they take photos on the assembly line
I am pretty sure Lamborghini does that as well but it is costly and I am not sure if that has to be arranged at the time of the order or not. I would ask your SA.

Registered
I am inquiring if they take photos on the assembly line
You mean like the 3 Ferrari photos? The first one which apparently is the same photo for everyone showing the unpainted frame moving down the assembly line. The 2nd shows the painted car from the side on the production line and the 3rd is the finished car.

I have never seen equivalent production line photos for Lambo's unless this is a new thing.

Premium Member
Heard back from my SA yesterday and to his knowledge Lamborghini does not offer a photo album option. The only thing they offer is the single security photo image upon completion.

Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
You probably could arrange a factory tour on the day of your build though鈥

Premium Member
You probably could arrange a factory tour on the day of your build though鈥
That would be stroke of good luck to be there at the time your EVO rolls on down the line. It takes a little less than two days to complete a Huracan (15hrs and 20min) so, you would have only a two day window to work with.

Registered
Just bracket a couple of weeks of vacation around your expected build date once you鈥榬e confident it鈥檚 happening. The EU is open now. There鈥檚 a lot to do for gearheads nearby. Ducati is in Bologna. MV Agusta is near Lake Varese. Pagani, Ferrari and probably a lot of car related businesses around too. Northern Italy has an amazing food and wine culture. The trip would be worth doing on its own, and the gamble of possibly getting to see your car being built would just add to the excitement.

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
The factory is sitll closed for vistors, only the museum is open at this time.

Premium Member
So, Craig, your suggestion is that your SA will be both willing and able to provide you with enough information to fine tune your trip to hit that two day production window? Well, clearly, this minor miracle would involve many moving parts to include precise timing of your departure/airline tickets, hotel accommodations and then when the car traverses the assembly line over the 15 hour period you just take a couple of photographs at a few of the stations, is that the plan? I guess it's possible but I don't know.........snow balls chance in hell comes to mind. :giggle:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
So, Craig, your suggestion is that your SA will be both willing and able to provide you with enough information to fine tune your trip to hit that two day production window? Well, clearly, this minor miracle would involve many moving parts to include precise timing of your departure/airline tickets, hotel accommodations and then when the car traverses the assembly line over the 15 hour period you just take a couple of photographs at a few of the stations, is that the plan? I guess it's possible but I don't know.........snow balls chance in hell comes to mind. :giggle:
LOL! Albert, you sure do have a way with words.

Registered
I鈥檓 simply saying it鈥檚 worth trying. You start the conversation through your SA, and you have to understand that things can change and it may not work out. You could always schedule an AdP appointment at the factory to discuss your next project and make sure it鈥檚 in your time window. Maybe it doesn鈥檛 happen, but it might! And it makes a good experience either way. This isn鈥檛 a success vs failure scenario, more of an amazing vs merely great result scenario. Simply assuming it鈥檚 too difficult before you鈥檝e inquired isn't my way of approaching things.

Premium Member
The only pictures I want are the ones where I am sitting in the drivers seat taking the EVO out for the first time.

Reactions: Michael15

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
Lambo has really improved the factory tour for owners. You get almost a 2 hour tour of the entire factory with a personal guide and at the end of the tour you get a nice gift bag. If you're a VIP enough they might show you the area where the one offs are built and stored.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts