Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the volume on the Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust without the dump valves compared to a Stock LP with the dump valves open?

Is the stock dump valve setup still go through sound suppression, or is it a legit straight pipe dump?

Seeing as Fabspeed claims a HP increase over stock, I would assume there is still some torturous path the Exhaust must take with the dump valves open?

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
129 Posts
I don't have experience with the specific Fabspeed exhaust, but FWIW: I replaced my stock LP exhaust with a straight pipe titanium exhaust. I will tell you it is significantly louder, so there is still some sound deadening in the stock exhaust with the valves open.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have experience with the specific Fabspeed exhaust, but FWIW: I replaced my stock LP exhaust with a straight pipe titanium exhaust. I will tell you it is significantly louder, so there is still some sound deadening in the stock exhaust with the valves open.
What exhaust did you buy and how do you like it? I just found out the exhaust I had ordered is no longer available so now I’m on the search for something different.

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
129 Posts
What exhaust did you buy and how do you like it? I just found out the exhaust I had ordered is no longer available so now I’m on the search for something different.
I have a titanium straight pipe b-rogue built exhaust. It's amazing, I wouldn't trade it for anything (except maybe twin turbos). Definitely not cheap though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts