1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SATURDAY, JULY 17, 2021 AT 9 AM EDT – 12 PM EDT
Fabspeed Motorsport Cars & Coffee

Looking forward to head over to this . Should be a great turn out! Anyone else going to make it?

1,723 Posts
Hey Dellambo,

Really appreciate the interest, unfortunately, we have had to cancel our C&C on the 5th.

We are working on scheduling a new date in the near future, I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dellambo,

Really appreciate the interest, unfortunately, we have had to cancel our C&C on the 5th.

We are working on scheduling a new date in the near future, I will keep you updated.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new date (y)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Count me in! Going to be organizing with a cruise over there with my close friends from KoP area. My G, a purple GT3RS, DB9, GranTurismo, and a couple R8s most likely.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Made a facebook event for a KoP area cruise over if it is close to you. Meet Link

For anyone without facebook, meet at KoP LA Fitness on Village Drive around 8am. Leave 8:30am for Fabspeed!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Made a facebook event for a KoP area cruise over if it is close to you. Meet Link

For anyone without facebook, meet at KoP LA Fitness on Village Drive around 8am. Leave 8:30am for Fabspeed!
I'm in the Collegeville area, I'll cruise up with you guys, always more fun rollin' in a pack (y)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in the Collegeville area, I'll cruise up with you guys, always more fun rollin' in a pack (y)
Bring one, bring all, come with your crew! Can't wait to cruise with another G and meet some cool people! :)

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Last year we had 300+ cars in attendance, let's double it 😈
That's the attitude I like right there :D(y)

1,723 Posts
We had to push the start time forward a little to accommodate our friends at Turn 14.

Can't wait to see you boys (and girls) at the front gate! (Shoot me a PM so I can try and reserve you a spot)

·
Registered
84 Posts
See you all tomorrow! For anyone coming from the King of Prussia region, we have a nice group cruising together! Feel free to join us :) :) we are meeting at LA Fitness in Town Center, and heading to Fabspeed at 8am on the dot!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
HUGE thank you to all of you who came out on Saturday!

Fantastic morning despite the heat, Let's see if we can get another going in a few weeks. 🍻
It was HOT, but a great time, thanks for hosting it! Look forward to more.

A Lambo (The White Gallardo) has to be under the sign next time ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts