464 Posts
Here are some other cars he designed

- Chevy Camaro (the last generation)
- Chevy Cavalier
- Chevy C5 Corvette
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 996
- Pininfarina Rossa concept
- Ferrari 456M (the facelift from 456 to 456M)
- Ferrari 360 (worked as an advisor)
- Ferrari ENZO
- Ferrari 612
- Ferrari F430
- Maserati Quattroporte

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
sk90077 said:
Here are some other cars he designed

- Chevy Camaro (the last generation)
- Chevy Cavalier
- Chevy C5 Corvette
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 996
- Pininfarina Rossa concept
- Ferrari 456M (the facelift from 456 to 456M)
- Ferrari 360 (worked as an advisor)
- Ferrari ENZO
- Ferrari 612
- Ferrari F430
- Maserati Quattroporte
That's a list of real ugly cars LOL Amazing he still has a job. What are these ppl thinking???

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don’t fault the designer, I fault the people who like the looks and actually buy the cars. Even worse there is a waiting list for the cars!!
What a difference in the Ferraris of the past compared to the new junk

·
Registered
323 Posts
sk90077 said:
I don’t fault the designer, I fault the people who like the looks and actually buy the cars. Even worse there is a waiting list for the cars!!
What a difference in the Ferraris of the past compared to the new junk
you are totally right there sk

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
It really hurts me to say this, but that new Corvette is looking better, and the new Ferrari is worse. Worlds are colliding.

·
Registered
20 Posts
sk90077 said:
......Even worse there is a waiting list for the cars!!
Worse for who??? Certainly not Ferrari. Is there a single mfr. out there that wouldn't love to be in that position?....having their cars sell so well that there is a waiting list to get every one they will build.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Its great for Ferrari!
What I mean is that the cars don’t have that older Ferrari spark and people still want them so bad that they would pay a premium for the car. That’s funny to me

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funny for Ferrari too! They're laughing all the way to the bank! Good for them!
The first F430 v. Gallardo article I've read (think its AutoCar) gives the nod to the F430 in all aspects, looks, performance, road 'feel', etc... So much for opinions of a 'tired' design or a 'junk' car..

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
LOL Hydra! You sound like you have significant amount of shares in FIAT. We are talking about cars here not whether the car manufacturer makes money.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Don't you think that it looks like a car that is put togather with left-over parts from the Enzo, 575, 360, 360CS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the link.

Nice car, nice sound. But even if this car came out 5 years ago it still would have been behind the times.

Who is the headquarters genius that said they need to put lizards, yaks, bullhorns and other junk in the video? Why don't they just show the car performing? What is this, MTV?

Ferrari lost it's edge ever since the TR512. That was an exotic looking car in it's day. When I see a Modena on the road I can't tell it from a Geo storm from a distance...and then I have to remember the $150K+ car is no faster than a Vette ZO6, 911 Turbo, or even some Mercedes sedans (plus WAY more expensive to maintain)!

Nice car but way overrated and overpriced IMO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts