Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, it was taken down. I have the file if someone wants to host it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If it won't load in your media player (like mind wouldn't...) just right click his link and hit save as it'll work just fine that way. By the way, cool video!

·
Banned
0 Posts
:eek: Damn, that E55 whupped ass. Hey, hey, why doesn't someone post this at the Ferrari Forums. Oh, and the Ferrari would have lost even worse, if he would taken the ESP off, wiz, you know what I mean, when I take that the ESP off, damn. All I got to say. Hey wiz, you got pics of the E55, I can upload mine. I never met a fellow 55 owner before.

BTW: The E55 clocked the exact same time as bmxperts Lamborghini timeslip. :evil: Go Mercedes!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lexani said:
:eek: Damn, that E55 whupped ass. Hey, hey, why doesn't someone post this at the Ferrari Forums. Oh, and the Ferrari would have lost even worse, if he would taken the ESP off, wiz, you know what I mean, when I take that the ESP off, damn. All I got to say. Hey wiz, you got pics of the E55, I can upload mine. I never met a fellow 55 owner before.

BTW: The E55 clocked the exact same time as bmxperts Lamborghini timeslip. :evil: Go Mercedes!
Hey Lex its your lucky day ;) I'm another E55 owner.

·
Banned
0 Posts
:eek: Three 55 owners! Woot! Let's party! We all have to get together one day and roam as a pack, that would be interesting. Wait a minute- where you in the gumball 3000!? Nice photos, uploading mine...

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have lots more pictures, just a fe of the ones I like, sorry about the resolution, I have a crappy camera... out of all things, I should buy a new one... anyways, we have a silver, black, and wiz!!!?? What color is your 55? That speedo shot was agaisnt a tough guy in an SS Camaro.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lexani said:
:eek: Wait a minute- where you in the gumball 3000!? Nice photos, uploading mine...
Oh yes the old war horse was fantastic on this years rally. Although i did feel like i was cheating, crusing along in total comfort, while the other guys struggled with back ache. Mines had the restricter taken out, I was told it was good for 189mph, but we showed 196mph on 2 handheld GPS in Morroco during this years rally :eek:

Next year im takin the G, which means lower back pain throughout the rest of 05 ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Was that a Challange Stradale in that video ?? How would the Challange Stradale stack up against the Gallardo in a similar situation ?? I cannot find any consistant performance numbers for the Gallardo; every test I've seen has the numbers "all over the map" ! Does anyone know for real how the two cars( CS vs. Gallardo ) really compare ?????

Jake :confused:

·
Banned
0 Posts
jamesketchell said:
Oh yes the old war horse was fantastic on this years rally. Although i did feel like i was cheating, crusing along in total comfort, while the other guys struggled with back ache. Mines had the restricter taken out, I was told it was good for 189mph, but we showed 196mph on 2 handheld GPS in Morroco during this years rally :eek:

Next year im takin the G, which means lower back pain throughout the rest of 05 ;)
:eek: 196!!!??? Wow, you lucky guy, you... I wan't to take my chip out, but just never got around to it, was that its top speed at 196!? I have seen the E55 Vaeth, and they Electronically limited at 225!! That E55 has some serious potential going on. Gotta love it. Felt like you were cheating did you. Hehe, that makes you my new best friend, and wheres Wiz, post pics of your E55! Please...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lexani said:
:eek: 196!!!??? Wow, you lucky guy, you... I wan't to take my chip out, but just never got around to it, was that its top speed at 196!? I have seen the E55 Vaeth, and they Electronically limited at 225!! That E55 has some serious potential going on. Gotta love it. Felt like you were cheating did you. Hehe, that makes you my new best friend, and wheres Wiz, post pics of your E55! Please...
Sorry Lexani, I was a little busy as of late. Anyway, my car is the boring Brilliant Silver with 19" ASA ST4 wheels. I was going to get the OEM 19" AMG, until I found out its about 5 lbs per wheel than the 1/5 priced ASA.

I don't have any picture of my E55. I'll snap up some pictures when I get a chance.

·
Banned
0 Posts
wiz357 said:
Sorry Lexani, I was a little busy as of late. Anyway, my car is the boring Brilliant Silver with 19" ASA ST4 wheels. I was going to get the OEM 19" AMG, until I found out its about 5 lbs per wheel than the 1/5 priced ASA.

I don't have any picture of my E55. I'll snap up some pictures when I get a chance.
Ah, no worries, just wanted to see your E55, no rush, and thanks for taking the time to take some snapshots when you can. :D

·
Banned
51 Posts
Mercedes is talking over the car world!!!! E55 beats a 360. The SL65 supposidly ties/beats the gallardo. The SLR is trying to take the Murcie. Who would have thought that good old Mercedes Benz would make this huge rush into the world of high performance cars? I feel bad for Ferrari, knowing that their 360 got destroyed by a German sedan.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's not all about numbers or who wins in a quarter mile. My friend got his SL65 the same time I got my Gallardo and he would rather have the Gallardo than the SL65. The SL is faster thanks to 738 ft-lbs of torque, but the Gallardo is much more fun to drive. The SL is a GT, the Lambo is a sports car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts