Lamborghini Talk banner

f.a.o terryjoint

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  terryjoint 
#1 ·
i see from your posts your in spain
i have just bought an apartmant in spain just up the hill from puerto banus
i have found a lamborgini countach qv for sale and was interseded in your veiw on having a lamborgini in spain and if you know a garage in or near marabella for servising
any advice gratly aprisheated

#2 ·
Matty,
There is only one official agent in SDpain and he is in Madrid. Also they are fairly new. They have been factory trained but on the new cars, they really do not understand hand built cars like the C/T.
However as I type this a british guy is putting new oil pipes in for me and he knows the C/T inside out. Trouble is for you he lives in Javea which will be about 5 hours north of you although he will travel.
At the moment my C/T is the only one in Spain so it would be great if we could get together as a pair sometime.
The roads and the police here are great !!

#3 ·
terry,
you're wrong, there is also a Countach lp400s on Mallorca and then was a burgundy QV for sale in marbella, this car was once at Sportwagen Engel, Andernach in Germany.

#4 ·
I have an early diablo and am currently based down in Gibraltar, ?25 miles away. I have used a couple of places near to you eg in Estepona, for various jobs, with varying degrees of success. At one point this year I had my car, and the seperate engine and gearbox collected from one workshop. I was so unhappy at the way the job was being done, and they ignored my written instructions.

If you want the names and more info, send me a private message.

You can get some basics done locally, but you need to be very careful.

#5 ·
Raymond,
How doyou know all this stuff !! it is very re assuring that you do. I am pleased there is another one, I was told by the authorities here that the reason it was taking a long time to get my car registered here is because it was the only one. So much for Spanish government deptments !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.