Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a person who has to have a clean car when taking it out. Even more with my Diablo. Problem is, it gets dusty from being in the shed a few days after it has been washed. I have been using a Bowden's brand product to save having to wash it all the time. The Fully Slick and Boss Gloss can be used together for a deeper shine and look or individually. The Fully Slick needs a bit more time to remove than the Boss Gloss but it does make it for a nicer finish. The Boss Gloss is good for a quick run over. You can use them on windows as well to stop the water beading.

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
So, what are you saying… Are you saying when you use is the dust doesn’t stick to the vehicle? Also, what about one of those special made dusters that a lot of people use that lift the dust off without scratching the car? I’ve seen a lot of people use those in the reviews are incredible. Just trying to help and wondering

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, what are you saying… Are you saying when you use is the dust doesn’t stick to the vehicle? Also, what about one of those special made dusters that a lot of people use that lift the dust off without scratching the car? I’ve seen a lot of people use those in the reviews are incredible. Just trying to help and wondering
I have never used a duster Jason. I use those products and seem to clean off the dust well. I will look at a duster if you know of a good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts