Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if talked about before but i have a 2018 Huracan whose factory warranty expires this summer--am in the USA--anyone recommend a company that covers Lambo's?
Contacted Fidelity but they do not
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I am not a big fan of non factory warranty companies. I would just start a fund and deposit money every month to create a warranty work pool. It will save you money in the long run. Lee

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Non factory warranties are almost all junk.
Take the time and read the policy before signing
When I say read, I mean every word.
These companies make their money from signing up and holding onto the money.
Caveat emptor

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not a big fan of non factory warranty companies. I would just start a fund and deposit money every month to create a warranty work pool. It will save you money in the long run. Lee
Thanks for your input. I like the way you've approached the issue.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I agree with Top Carbon. They are in the business of Collecting money and not paying unless they are absolutely forced to. Save your $$$

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,546 Posts
Agree with all prior posts......I have never bought additional warranty coverage and never regretted it. Now I am sure there are some (few) people that have benefited from said warranties but they are in the minority and just based upon statistics/probabilities it would be ill-advised to get one.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
For what it is worth, extended warranties on appliances and electronics are also money losing propositions I have found in almost all cases.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Funny, I get calls almost everyday from people trying reach me about my car's extended warranty.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I get sick of them all. My phone goes off ten times a day.You block and they just call from another number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts