Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to call the Lamborghini assistance service because of a flat tire.

My general experience was not good. I'm wondering that was a one time thing or some you also encountered issues with them?

Any experiences?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your call gets forwarded to a 3rd party call center and the actual tow job subcontracted out as well so probably not same standards as you are used to

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Your call gets forwarded to a 3rd party call center and the actual tow job subcontracted out as well so probably not same standards as you are used to
My sales experience at multiple dealers has been anything but positive. I’ve yet to discover any part of Lambo has met my standards but I’m sure my car will. This is disappointing to read.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
I had to call the Lamborghini assistance service because of a flat tire.

My general experience was not good. I'm wondering that was a one time thing or some you also encountered issues with them?

Any experiences?
Sorry to hear you received poor support from Lamborghini. What exactly was the nature of your frustration? Long wait times or poor subcontractor/service or both?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I called my local, dealer, they have an emergency number, they sent a truck, a person that does mostly super cars. It was a bit of a wait because it was rush hour and the truck was on the other side of Dallas from where I was stranded. Other than the wait it was no big deal. But I didn't call Lamborghini Roadside Assistance, I didn't see the need.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I called my local, dealer, they have an emergency number, they sent a truck, a person that does mostly super cars. It was a bit of a wait because it was rush hour and the truck was on the other side of Dallas from where I was stranded. Other than the wait it was no big deal. But I didn't call Lamborghini Roadside Assistance, I didn't see the need.
Great idea! So moral of the story is try the dealer if during hours and then roadside afterward it sounds like.

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
I’ve yet to discover any part of Lambo has met my standards but I’m sure my car will.
Hope you're right about the car and maybe the MY2022s or late MY2021s will deliver but my 2021 EVO did not meet any acceptable standard. In fact, my EVO was the first lemon 🍋 I ever had in all my car buying days.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Hope you're right about the car and maybe the MY2022s or late MY2021s will deliver but my 2021 EVO did not meet any acceptable standard. In fact, my EVO was the first lemon 🍋 I ever had in all my car buying days.
You just lowered the bar!! Haha!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry to hear that. I dont know the story, what happened to your car?

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
You just lowered the bar!! Haha!!
I didn’t lower a bar l paid $300K for that’s on Lamborghini. Be advised I will never blow sunshine their way unless they earn it. ;)

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
@MPLC Would you post some details of your experience? Did they flatbed your car to the dealer?

I’ve wondered what I would do in the event of a flat. I have a second set of wheels/tires but during off hours how to get someone competent to swap them?

my experience with roadside assistance (non-Lambo) has been lacking, to put it mildly.

@Lambo2018 I’ve seen you mention a couple times the problems with your last evo, but nothing specific. If you are willing to share, I second the motion for more details.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I was told by my dealership if I need roadside during business hours to call them first. Otherwise call the lambo roadside.

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
@MPLC and @Murciful I will eventually post my EVO saga on my thread "Problems with your new EVO?".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts