Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Did you do the road course outside the raceway? I don't see any of the bleachers. I went at the beginning of last year before they got the VI Aventador, and it was a blast.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm just curious if it was longer or not. The one inside the track was 1.1 miles long. Also, you drove the nero noctis superleggera and the blu caelum bicolore?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's longer but by not much. Their track is 1.2 miles.

I drove the Yellow Gallardo, Superleggera (can't remember the color), and the Aventador. I also wanted to drive the murcielago but they stopped using it right before I went.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow, I wanted to drive more cars but felt guilty paying for more. lol. I wish I got to drive the Aventador, must have been an amazing experience. Thank God they retired that Murcielago, it was so run down, it didn't even have an engine cover because they were afraid of it overheating.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A lot depends on the instructor. By far my favorite was the instructor in the aventador.

The last two laps he put he put it on corsa, with every upshift it felt like a horse kicking you on the back of your head.

Can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
exotic racing

I was set to.drive a 458 and a Gallardo at the Disney Track but of course it rained. I have been waiting 25 years to drive a dream car and came within 12 hours. I was so upset. Oh well was not meant to be.

On a side note. Compared to many of you I am POOR. I Can not afford any of these cars but I do.get a rush of excitement if and when I see them on the road. I have seen a white G outside of OK City. An Orange Aventador in Milwaukee and a black G in Murfreesboro TN, my home town. Thank you gentlemen and ladies for buying such cool cars. No envy here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts