Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to begin.... We do a lot of business in the states and buy a lot from internet and by phone. Buying from a dealer, especially for an exotic car dealer, should be professional and easy. We have talked to Craig, salesman, few times and settle the deal on the Friday. We have given our credit card number for deposit, signed an contract and started the processus. Because we are outside US, we need to convert money. So, did convert money on Monday, paid for transportation, broker, paperwork was sent to the border so we can cross fast and did the wire. Money came back. Sent back the money, Craig Becker, the salesman, told us that it was normal deposit haven't been taken on our credit card. So far, still ok. Transportation is scheduled for wednesday. On Tuesday end of afternoon, received an email saying: Sorry, the car have been resold, we will sent you back your money. WHAT??? Called Craig, he is arrogant, barely explain that the car was resold to someone else for higher. During that time, our bank sent us the confirmation that the first time, the money was simply refused by their bank, saying the car was already resold. Less than 24 hours before taking the car, the Gallardo have been resold, too bad, sorry, if you want to put a lawsuit on us, go ahead, we would be more than happy that you loose money and time for it! Owner of this place, Danny Becker, won't even return our calls.
We were able to find an other car, on such a short delay, in Florida. Can you imagine: Exotic Motors Midwest reputation of a Young kid arrogant reputation is known from IL to FL!! Finaly bought from Excell auto group, Boca Raton, Fl. Scott, owner, great job in such a short delay!
Exotic Motors Midwest=worst deal in life! Glad we ended up not buying from them, we are looking at all those forums, not a lot of happy feelings about them!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bought my spyder there. Car was nice , no issues there...

However. Clear bra that it had and was advertised with, was removed. Second key was missing. They did send one, can't wait to have it programmed by lamborghini :whip: car cover promised is a nasty rag of a cover. Owners manuals came 60 days later.

If the car was not exactly what I was looking for , I would have showed the salesperson some tough love. Maybe even a fun 60 second choke out...

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad to pay that price for a car and be desapointed... Glad we found elsewhere in such a short delay!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought my spyder there. Car was nice , no issues there...

However. Clear bra that it had and was advertised with, was removed. Second key was missing. They did send one, can't wait to have it programmed by lamborghini :whip: car cover promised is a nasty rag of a cover. Owners manuals came 60 days later.

If the car was not exactly what I was looking for , I would have showed the salesperson some tough love. Maybe even a fun 60 second choke out...

Mike
They did the same thing to me with the 2nd key! Craig told me the car had a second key. The car arrived, only one key. I call Craig back, am now told it's "been ordered". Fast forward 1 month, key arrives shipped from Lambo Dallas. Next problem... it's not programmed. So I call up Bellevue Lamborghini and am told Sorry, we need to get a new secureID before we can program keys. 6 weeks later, they still don't have it. Can you believe it? An actual Lamborghini dealer hasn't been able to provide new keys for 6+ weeks! I'm now going on 3 months overall with only a single key, really hoping I don't lose it, leaving me with a six-figure paperweight until I got the car shipped to california to get a new key programmed. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I never even bothered to take the second key out of the bag. Nearest dealer is 100 miles away. That isn't going to happen any time soon.

It was just a little disappointing. The car ended up being very nice, and I do like it. However, I just was not happy with how it all went down.

I went and picked it up myself. If I had it delivered and things were the way that they were, this could have been different. However, I felt like I was in control since I was actually there and had the ability to make the decision to proceed.

It just amazes me how some operations are run. I run and own my own business, and continue to get refreshed on why we are so successful. When I make a purchase and get this type of service, it really opens my eyes.

And it's not just them. I recently bought an R8 and had the same little stuff almost hold the whole deal up. Its crazy.

Mike

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I am looking and live in Mo. 4 hrs from them thanks for the warning I will steer clear of them.
I am getting close lamborghini of Dallas always seems to answer any questions I have so I hope we can close a deal but I am looking in Georgia and at a car in Miami Fl.

Sorry you wasted your time and energy .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts